Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Those who've crafted daggers, whats the avg alts? I dont have it in me to look back through hundreds of pages but iirc 3k? I got so lucky on my first, this 2nd one is taking forever, barely getting the mod not even counting in getting it alone.
Hello,
Maybe someone could help me out :) in leveling part in act 6, it says:

"Get Immortal Call and link it to CwDt (keep it at Lv3!)"

Im sure I messed this up and overleveled those gems. Now, to my understanding IC should be lv3 and CWDT lv1, right?

Thanks!
"
Outbreak3377 wrote:
Now, to my understanding IC should be lv3 and CWDT lv1, right?

Thanks!

Correct. Just buy new ones in town.
But all gems at vendors are higher level, like lv9 or something. It scales together with char level, or how does it work?
"
Outbreak3377 wrote:
But all gems at vendors are higher level, like lv9 or something. It scales together with char level, or how does it work?

The gems on the vendor are level 1.
It's a mix. I hear some vendors sell level 1 and others sell semi scaled by level.

Try Lilly and siosa, or Google it.
I have to extend my gratitude for such a fun, powerful build. For the first time in years I'm doing end game content and killing bosses I've never been able to before. I'm still struggling because of lack of experience as I learn the mechanics of fights, but aside from that this build is the first time I've been able to do T15+ content solo and even carrying. I don't even have my shaper daggers yet!

Thank you for your time and knowledge! This league Has been a blast for me as an arc witch. :) I'm on the road to see if I can hit 100 on my first toon ever!
Achievement hunter!
In the jewel section OP says:
Spoiler

"Clear Mind is a cheap damage boost and adds as much as a Lv20 20% Herald of Thunder + rare jewel would, without reserving mana. You have to stop using Clarity to make this jewel work, replacement could be a Lv13 Molten Shell or a higher level Enfeeble to cast on demand."

i wonder how to replace it to make it work with cwdt. from OP i have a lvl 7 cwdt and a lvl 10 enfeeble. does a lvl 13 molten shell (instead of clarity) fit is this setup or do i have to change the levels of the first two gems?

i dont know how to calculate cwdt levels with other gems.

thanks
"
subcutan wrote:

i dont know how to calculate cwdt levels with other gems.

thanks

Read the CWDT gem. It will tell you what level gem it supports. Check the level of Molten Shell. If the level requirement is equal or less than the one listed on the the CWDT gem, you're good.
Where can I find post about Trap in gloves setup?
And which setup should I take off in exchange? CWDT+Cold snap?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info