Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
rvaHammer wrote:
oh no

i just got this in less than 20 alts, but now im wondering what do I do? go for an annul? then regal...or regal, then have to annul 2 things, or use prefixes cannot be changed? I never master crafted in previous leagues. what happens when I use that? I scour, then what, how do i get rid of prefixes cannot be changed, or stuck with?

My recommendation is to regal and then annul. There is no gaurantee it is cheaper to try and only have 2 mods prior to anull. Don’t anull first, because then you’d have 50% chance for both rather than a 67% success rate on the first anull. Prefixes cannot be changed is an exalt, and probably not worth the cost. I would only even consider it if after regal both other mods were suffixes.
"
"
rvaHammer wrote:
oh no

i just got this in less than 20 alts, but now im wondering what do I do? go for an annul? then regal...or regal, then have to annul 2 things, or use prefixes cannot be changed? I never master crafted in previous leagues. what happens when I use that? I scour, then what, how do i get rid of prefixes cannot be changed, or stuck with?

My recommendation is to regal and then annul. There is no gaurantee it is cheaper to try and only have 2 mods prior to anull. Don’t anull first, because then you’d have 50% chance for both rather than a 67% success rate on the first anull. Prefixes cannot be changed is an exalt, and probably not worth the cost. I would only even consider it if after regal both other mods were suffixes.

regal. If the 3rd mod is bad - just scour and start over IMO. If it's good - then try to annul.
I wouldn't try to annul two bad mods, annuls are way too expensive
it's only 33% chance to success with two bad mods: 0,66*0,5
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 22, 2019, 12:29:12 AM
Hey guys, ive been using abyssal sceptres - none of which grant any critical chance. Is there is point if having elemental overload? Should i be looking for a sceptre that give critical chance? Any help would be awesome, thanks
Hi there!
At first big thanks to Enki91 for his guide. It was main reason why it wasn't that hard start playing poe, otherwise I would probably drop this game after 3-4 hours. Also thanks for blg_RealiZe, jlh165 and other members of community who are wasting their time and helping people.
So I have 3 questions (for reference with current gear I have 5.9k HP, 500ES, 75% elem res., -40% chaos res.):
1. I struggle with survival against t15-t16 syndicate members. It often feels like I was oneshoted, or like I deal no damage when they are in green fog. I understand that this is mainly problem with my movement and positioning. But I can really have advice about how to best deal with them.
2. Same thing with dying too much, but this time this is delve depth 300+ (capped dark res and lightning radius). Often I just go around a corner, take 1-2 shots for a dark, get stunned and die 1 sec later. So what is best way to deal with that? Use flare on every dark corner so nobody can't go close to you? Or I missing something.
3. What is next item to upgrade from my gear (char tab is open)? I'm thinking about fossil crafting shaper gloves to add some hp there, but I'm not sure that this is best what I can do right now. Craft helmet would be nice too, but it's really hard to find even base for crafting (shaper 84 + 150% light/ golem buff). My budget is 10-15 exa atm.
Hi all, First post ever on POE community.. Like so many others thank you for this post, it helped so much!

Been trying to build up my char based on this build, started with the daggers, but because of the spell damage tried to change to wands.

Can some kind exile please check my current build and provide some feedback? (already checked Enki's cheat sheet, I believe I still need some upgrades)

Thank you in advanced!

Cheers!

p.s. char name Kuliatria
Thank you very much for this detailed guide. Being new to PoE I am still following it with my first character, which hit lvl 86 just yesterday. While still a bit suishy, I am having a ton of fun with my witch.
Your guide really helped me a lot learning the ropes, not only of this character, but also with leveling and lots of meta and background information.
Last edited by Crowgoth on Jan 22, 2019, 4:54:44 AM
Guys i m playing this build in SSF Actually. Can you suggest me where i can do upgrade / what i should chang in my gear? - my character name is WszedzieCzosnek (have a lot of alts/scours/alch's etc, and few exalts).

I have 2 question about Spiritual AID:
1. I have enchant in gloves - 20% minions damage - it's work with spiritual aid?
2. Do I understand correctly that spiritual aid does not show much damage when I hover the cursor, but when I use it, I deal greater damage.
I think "The Tempest's Binding" is better head gear while get 6L~endgame.
because,it can be makes enemy chill with high probability,and have Innervate and some life and resistance.
of cource,bone helmet can output more damage and have more life and resistance.although the unique is cheap and not need crafting.
It sold around 50c but you make it from three divided parts and get it around 25c.

thank you in advance.
your build is awesome!
Last edited by kikakugai on Jan 22, 2019, 7:51:22 AM
"
Gabrrr wrote:
Hi there!
At first big thanks to Enki91 for his guide. It was main reason why it wasn't that hard start playing poe, otherwise I would probably drop this game after 3-4 hours. Also thanks for blg_RealiZe, jlh165 and other members of community who are wasting their time and helping people.
So I have 3 questions (for reference with current gear I have 5.9k HP, 500ES, 75% elem res., -40% chaos res.):
1. I struggle with survival against t15-t16 syndicate members. It often feels like I was oneshoted, or like I deal no damage when they are in green fog. I understand that this is mainly problem with my movement and positioning. But I can really have advice about how to best deal with them.
2. Same thing with dying too much, but this time this is delve depth 300+ (capped dark res and lightning radius). Often I just go around a corner, take 1-2 shots for a dark, get stunned and die 1 sec later. So what is best way to deal with that? Use flare on every dark corner so nobody can't go close to you? Or I missing something.
3. What is next item to upgrade from my gear (char tab is open)? I'm thinking about fossil crafting shaper gloves to add some hp there, but I'm not sure that this is best what I can do right now. Craft helmet would be nice too, but it's really hard to find even base for crafting (shaper 84 + 150% light/ golem buff). My budget is 10-15 exa atm.

(1) Like usual I’m on a tablet, so no talent tree or PoB for me, but everything else appears in order. I can’t see your dps, but your gear is great and defenses much better than mine. All I can say is don’t stand still. Cast, move, cast, move, repeat till dead. I rarely notice incoming Syndicate attacks, so they will murder me if I ever stand still too long, but constantly moving keeps me out of most danger.

(2) Stun deaths suck, yup. When delving tunnels drop flares in anticipation of enemies being there and attack. If you wait till they see you (or you see them), you waited too long. Also, Whirling Blades and Flame Dash help to get in position for an optimal flare. Should be obvious, but make sure light is always capped at 150%.

(3) If you care to listen to the guy with the worst rgn in the game, fossil craft a helm with lightning golem buff. It’s expensive, but you can get # to # lightning spell damage as well as -9 lightning resist to nearby enemies. The Golem buff will be very noticeable with attack and cast speed. I suspect gloves would be difficult to get the correct 2 shaped stats.

"
Kedar wrote:
Guys i m playing this build in SSF Actually. Can you suggest me where i can do upgrade / what i should chang in my gear? - my character name is WszedzieCzosnek (have a lot of alts/scours/alch's etc, and few exalts).

I have 2 question about Spiritual AID:
1. I have enchant in gloves - 20% minions damage - it's work with spiritual aid?
2. Do I understand correctly that spiritual aid does not show much damage when I hover the cursor, but when I use it, I deal greater damage.

Character tab is set to private, but there is an “what to upgrade next” mini guard at the start of the first page.
(1) Your glove enchant works. If you need confirmation, go into PoB, check your dps, and verify the dps without the glove craft. I would not recommend doing this in game due to having a max craft on it.
(2) You are correct. We take 104% minion damage in the tree which becomes the equivilant to 104% global damage. This also allows for minion damage in gear, crafts, and jewels. You can often find good items for cheap due to minion mods and other mods being poorly compatible for most builds.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 22, 2019, 8:43:57 AM
So I switched my build to a modified version of the HC build someone posted last week and I saw Rohmelis (One of the deepest Elementalists in Delve this season) playing as I was feeling the same thing others were. I was getting one shotted by the Syndicate to easily in T14-T16 maps.

I was wondering what everyone thinks of running a second essence worm with Vaal Grace on it?

With the rest of my gear which I am already at my 75% elemental resist do you think it is worth it? With Grace I am at 49% chance to evade attacks. Add in a Jade Flask and I am at 59%.

What am I giving up?
Current ring had:
20% lightning
53 life
29% Chaos Resist
34 mana
6% damage taken gained as mana over 4 seconds.

I am sure I could get one slightly better but I figured I'd give an example.

Edit: Just realized I could upgrade my Watcher's eye to include +5%evade for having grace up.
Last edited by lostpike on Jan 22, 2019, 9:09:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info