Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Are most people using their Lightning Spire set up strictly for bossing, or is it viable to run full time?
"
"
I_GameR wrote:
hello, what a happened? Are you saying that the PoB is broken and mine is considered wrong?

upd.
10 mins ago i crafted this:

now DPS for Shaper = 2 813 892
very good

All I can say is I went to your profile, clicked on your pastebin link, and uploaded it into PoB. It definitely was your profile, but severely altered. I have no idea where the problem was, but clearly both you and blg_RealiZe are seeing the proper build.

Also, I’m surprised you aren’t crafting daggers with 50% crit implicit. The attack speed is nice for mobility, but your budget looks to allow for seprate weapons for bosses and clear speed.

"
marmar00 wrote:
I've got two more questions:
1. Can you guys tell me what gem setup (with Lightning Spire) should I have with my gloves? Or maybe it's ok as it is?

LS works best in shaped gloves or helm with additional supporting gems. However, in your gloves go with LS > Elemental Focus > Trap and Mine Damage > Advanced Traps.

I would not replace CWDT + IC + ID for anything. That combination is a life saver from several one shot mechanics.

Even more shocking is that DPS number when not even using Spiritual Aid or Lord of the Dead.
"
rvaHammer wrote:
When buying my bases for the daggers, is it fine to have a sai and a kris, or is that stupid? Also, what are we really missing out on if we go for cheap ilvl85 shaped bases?

ilvl85 Shaped Daggers thats all you need.

You are missing out the difference between the implicits and the speed.
I really wanted to follow, because I love arc, but I'm br, I have difficulty following the posts, even more being 900 pages, anyway loreweave or inpulsa? is it feasible to follow? I have 8 exalted that I made to go in this build, is it worth it?
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
rvaHammer wrote:
When buying my bases for the daggers, is it fine to have a sai and a kris, or is that stupid? Also, what are we really missing out on if we go for cheap ilvl85 shaped bases?

ilvl85 Shaped Daggers thats all you need.

You are missing out the difference between the implicits and the speed.

thanks, just got a plat kris. now to save up for next one. then save up for crafts :D. i wish my prophecies would proc, im never gonna get pale council on my own only 1/4 the way there.

whos everyone using for these crafts If i may ask?
"
josuexx wrote:
I really wanted to follow, because I love arc, but I'm br, I have difficulty following the posts, even more being 900 pages, anyway loreweave or inpulsa? is it feasible to follow? I have 8 exalted that I made to go in this build, is it worth it?

Whats br? And yes 8ex is a great start. From my experience you should easily be able to get into late red maps with that
Last edited by rvaHammer on Jan 21, 2019, 8:07:23 PM
oh no

i just got this in less than 20 alts, but now im wondering what do I do? go for an annul? then regal...or regal, then have to annul 2 things, or use prefixes cannot be changed? I never master crafted in previous leagues. what happens when I use that? I scour, then what, how do i get rid of prefixes cannot be changed, or stuck with?
I enchanted my boots with "15% increased effect of non-damaging ailments on enemies". Is this good for this build? The wording made me think of the shock effect.

Thanks for your help.
About how much life should I have for this build by red maps? I have about 5.3 K and 300 ES but I still get blown up all the time.
"
rvaHammer wrote:
oh no

i just got this in less than 20 alts, but now im wondering what do I do? go for an annul? then regal...or regal, then have to annul 2 things, or use prefixes cannot be changed? I never master crafted in previous leagues. what happens when I use that? I scour, then what, how do i get rid of prefixes cannot be changed, or stuck with?

Anyone? I understand the process, but im going the cheaper route. So ideally id be regaling a 1 mod magic and having a 50/50 annulling it before crafting. In this situation im sort of confused what my bet is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info