Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi, quick question, can i see my effect of shock % somewhere, I don't find it in POB and it also doesn't seem to effect my DPS, does POB not model that? Can I see the Percentage somewhere in game? Thank you.
"
Sisko1980 wrote:
Hi, quick question, can i see my effect of shock % somewhere, I don't find it in POB and it also doesn't seem to effect my DPS, does POB not model that? Can I see the Percentage somewhere in game? Thank you.

Open your character sheet to your Offense. Scroll all the way to the bottom. It should be right after your resistance penetration and any poison damage you might have from the bottom.
"
Sisko1980 wrote:

It won’t affect tooltip, and PoB will either read “not shocked” or “+50% Damage“ (150 effect). This will roughly increase your actual dps by approximately 2% per 10 effect. Note that L21 Arc has 30% shock effect as well.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 22, 2019, 9:36:47 AM
Hi Guys,

I've hit a wall in my leveling - and i am not sure where/what i should change to get over that wall.

should i move my resistances to jewels and not on my gear? i've been stuck with the amulet i have since lv 50odd.

would appreciate any help.
"
rvaHammer wrote:
"
josuexx wrote:
I really wanted to follow, because I love arc, but I'm br, I have difficulty following the posts, even more being 900 pages, anyway loreweave or inpulsa? is it feasible to follow? I have 8 exalted that I made to go in this build, is it worth it?

Whats br? And yes 8ex is a great start. From my experience you should easily be able to get into late red maps with that

brazilian = br
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
"
rvaHammer wrote:
oh no

i just got this in less than 20 alts, but now im wondering what do I do? go for an annul? then regal...or regal, then have to annul 2 things, or use prefixes cannot be changed? I never master crafted in previous leagues. what happens when I use that? I scour, then what, how do i get rid of prefixes cannot be changed, or stuck with?

My recommendation is to regal and then annul. There is no gaurantee it is cheaper to try and only have 2 mods prior to anull. Don’t anull first, because then you’d have 50% chance for both rather than a 67% success rate on the first anull. Prefixes cannot be changed is an exalt, and probably not worth the cost. I would only even consider it if after regal both other mods were suffixes.

regal. If the 3rd mod is bad - just scour and start over IMO. If it's good - then try to annul.
I wouldn't try to annul two bad mods, annuls are way too expensive
it's only 33% chance to success with two bad mods: 0,66*0,5

Thanks, so under ideal circumstances, i get the lone mod, regal and it will.be a rare with 2 mods? Only ask cause ive never regaled a single.mod magic item
Hi guys, today i got this Inpulsa... In guild gear setup is written that +2 duration gems is really good think. How it would help to this build? I have no idea... Should i change gem setup right now or?

Last edited by Piccaso on Jan 22, 2019, 11:04:39 AM
"
Piccaso wrote:
Hi guys, today i got this Inpulsa... In guild gear setup is written that +2 duration gems is really good think. How it would help to this build? Should i change gem setup right now?

added lightning to lvl 4 empower
arc to lvl 21 vaal arc
spam 1 red socket on a crafting bench to recolor
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Piccaso wrote:
Hi guys, today i got this Inpulsa... In guild gear setup is written that +2 duration gems is really good think. How it would help to this build? Should i change gem setup right now?

added lightning to lvl 4 empower
arc to lvl 21 vaal arc
spam 1 red socket on a crafting bench to recolor

Now i see, thanks! It is worth? What is the dps difference?
"
Piccaso wrote:

Now i see, thanks! It is worth? What is the dps difference?

+1 extra chain with lvl 26 arc
about 14% more damage, ofc it's worth it if you already have this corruption
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 22, 2019, 11:16:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info