Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

could i grab some insight from someone as to what i should be looking to upgrade next?
Someone know why does enki put 3 points in attack and cast speed near shadow's starting point, instead of cast speed and nimbleness wich gives the same amount of cast speed and other bonuses. Is attack speed useful for us?
Hey Guys, my gears are below.

Any recommendation what to upgrade?

I think that swapping body armor for inpulsa will really weaken defence in addition to get Wrath and Essence Worm combo. So i decided to stick with Rare body armour and Rings.

Also, something to note is that my glove is 6 linked with Curse on Hit support and blind with Warlords mark. I am thinking Conductivity curse would be better since addition lightning resistance reduction will help boost DPS.

I find that i am pretty tanky.

5.4k Life, 670 ES and 2.9k mana.

what do you guys think?

Any tips on what items I should upgrade first?
any easy quickwins?
http://poe-profile.info/profile/trical
Thx

Last edited by Trical on Dec 24, 2018, 5:52:45 AM
Hey there!
Got some doubts on what I should get next before the big upgrades (like Inpulsa and mana leech watcher's eye). I had some doubt on the jewels ( the ones i have sucks ) and wether I should change the belt I have (lot of life and res) with a Stygian one (I already know that i should change the crafted mod to flask duration, but that would mess up my cold res and wise oak buff ). What do you think ?
The char's name is GaigeTheShockMaiden
Ty in advance
How much would be worth this kind of jewel Enki91 ?

Rarity: Unique
Watcher's Eye
Prismatic Jewel
--------
Limited to: 1
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
4% increased Damage
--------
5% increased maximum Energy Shield
5% increased maximum Life
4% increased maximum Mana
37% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage while affected by Anger
1% of Lightning Damage is Leeched as Mana while affected by Wrath
Unaffected by Frostbite while affected by Purity of Ice

Why is this build not using a ring with "Warlords Mark"? A +1 amy will allow for Enfeeble as well.

"
alecs87 wrote:
Why is this build not using a ring with "Warlords Mark"? A +1 amy will allow for Enfeeble as well.

You could, but eventually the aim is elder essence worm + mark of the shaper.

"
Scenelegend wrote:
"
alecs87 wrote:

You could, but eventually the aim is elder essence worm + mark of the shaper.

it's not really the best option imo, especially for the price of elder's essence worm. You can get so much resistances and life on your rare ring and get more dps from other items because of that. Chaos res in this league is pretty important too and it's very hard to get it if you use mark of the shaper
I've been following this guide and this league is the most fun i've had in a while.
For once though i am not trying to get more damage, i feel like there's plenty ( i have cleared up to t14), but more survivability.
Any ideas how to make this build more tanky? I am trying to use Loreweave instead of inpulsa and tried to get some chaos resist as well, but i wonder if there is something obvious i can do to stop being one shotted in high level maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info