"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
qozmo wrote:
Hi guys!
Can you look at my witch?
What im doing wrong? ((
thx btw

No we can't, so thats the first thing you are doing wrong.

"
Tikomongo wrote:
Hi everyone !
Could yall look at my arc ele build and check if somethings wrong or if i should change some stuff because i feel like theres still a lot to improve and to do at my lvl of knowledge

Thanks in advance

Sentinsin

Can't look at yours either, so also the first thing you are doing wrong.

Thanks for the help with forum settings) I made my charecter visible now)
Can you look at it now?)

Well for starters you really should read the first post of this guide.

Clear Mind jewel = good
Rest are just mostly useless, you are using a spark jewel for one lol

Using Enfeeble twice ? Self cast sure, but the CWDT one is too high to even work.

You daggers are garbage basically no properties are even working. Elemental to attacks doesnt work with Spells, Lightning Damage crap.

You have no cold damage to spells that I see so hypothermia isnt even working.

Mark of the Shaper Ring is useless when you dont have an elder Essence Worm.

Amulet has cast speed and resist. Once again Elemental with Attack doesnt work for a spell it only works for attacks. If you mouse over the gem the 2nd line tells you if its an attack or spell or whatever.
You might as well spend 1c and get a better one with atleast life on it lol.

Belt also has elemental to attacks which isnt doing anything for you.

Refund the 2 crit points besides lord of the dead.

Are you even stustaining mana with no clarity or watcher's eye with wrath leech ?
Hello guys and thanks for a awesome build. im atm in a struggle i think :S

atm im dual wielding 2x doryanis catalyst, and whenever i try build/find a dagger to replace them with in PoB i loose out ALOT of total dps
(average ca 18,000dps loose )

am i getting this wrong or? i would rly like daggers instead due to use whirling blades instead of leapslam.

and if u can check my build/items what would be helpful to. would be cool come up kill guardians and shaper :D

thanks for help
Big_realize, can I buy the sexy dagger you have up for no down, no interest, 25 monthly payments of 1 ex? Just kidding of course. very nice dagger though.

Thanks so much for the guide and for all the people answering questions. This is my first time playing and have made it to 87 due to this. Pretty much at the limits of my very crappy gear. Haven't had much luck, no exalts and maybe 1 exalt worth of gear in my stash if I ever sell anything.

Would appreciate a bit of guidance if someone could take a look. Embarrassed by my badness!
Hello once again, trhanks for feedback, it really help!
I have Mark and Worm with wrath.
Daggers - crap, you right.
amulet too.
Thx man, now I know a lil more about game.
Last edited by qozmo on Dec 24, 2018, 12:44:05 PM
Hey enki's this is my first time posting to the formes or making a long lasting build. im really enjoying it myself, but im finding that returns are slow and some times my damage is just weird, im not sure how to post my items to the forum, but i will say ive manage to beat phonix and chimaria, not without alot of trouble tho
btw, turns out we don't really need to roll t1 penetration on a dagger while crafting it
There is a suffix mod "7% chance to deal double damage" for 1ex, PoB shows me 1% more DPS with it than with 10% penetration. And it's so much easier to get just t1 extra chaos than both t1 extra chaos and t1 penetration

15 alterations, 1 regal, 1 annul
1 million shaper dps and 1.55 mil with "enemy is shocked" checkmark
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 24, 2018, 1:47:25 PM
Is it worth multimodding this?:

Guess not..
(coz of post above me)
IGN: Tjoen
Last edited by Tjoen on Dec 24, 2018, 2:07:16 PM
Did i fuck up with my daggers bros? Cost me around 300 alts and 5ex total for both.
"
qozmo wrote:
Hello once again, trhanks for feedback, it really help!
I have Mark and Worm with wrath.
Daggers - crap, you right.
amulet too.
Thx man, now I know a lil more about game.

Yes that is the problem. You have a normal Essence Worm not an Elder one. So your mark of the shaper is totally pointless.

And you still have no cold damage to spells. Get an abyss jewel. Cold damage to spells and maximum life and something else you need.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Dec 24, 2018, 2:24:16 PM
"
Zeyna wrote:
Did i fuck up with my daggers bros? Cost me around 300 alts and 5ex total for both.

Well you have no cold damage to spells so your hypothermia is useless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info