Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
qozmo wrote:
Hi guys!
Can you look at my witch?
What im doing wrong? ((
thx btw

No we can't, so thats the first thing you are doing wrong.

"
Tikomongo wrote:
Hi everyone !
Could yall look at my arc ele build and check if somethings wrong or if i should change some stuff because i feel like theres still a lot to improve and to do at my lvl of knowledge

Thanks in advance

Sentinsin

Can't look at yours either, so also the first thing you are doing wrong.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Dec 23, 2018, 8:31:16 PM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
pizzazzp wrote:
Do I need to use all the 20 refund points and 1 Regret to path through Lord of the Dead, after getting Spiritual Aid? I'm a newbie. I don't really know. Thank you in advance :D

lol, no :)
Just refund any other two points (maybe 5% HP for example), get lord of the dead, then refund crit nodes and get back 5% hp

lmao im so dumb. thank you so much!
"
vegeta1991 wrote:

My gear at this point, came a long way so far crafting stuff myself. still feeling like im missing someting for uber elder succes damage wise, any tips?

quality on flasks? And a good stygian vise belt with elemental/lightning damage for bosses

p.s. "12-14% attack and cast speed" suffix on gloves is so much better for DPS than 16% spell damage implicit
"
vegeta1991 wrote:

My gear at this point, came a long way so far crafting stuff myself. still feeling like im missing someting for uber elder succes damage wise, any tips?

no offence but holy crap.. how much ex did you invest in this gear? and still not enough dmg to do Uber elder?
"
alecs87 wrote:

no offence but holy crap.. how much ex did you invest in this gear? and still not enough dmg to do Uber elder?

uber elder fight is mostly about movement and that much about the gear
300k shaper dps is enough to kill uber elder with this build
Thank You Sir..this an incredible work...Best wishes for 2019.^^
Would like to get some help:
I am at lv92 and have been doing pretty good. Cleared all maps except T16. I just tried to complete a couple of the Guardian Maps and was destroyed by the Guardians (Minotaur and Chimera). I couldn't kill them in 6 portals. I imagine I can upgrade my gear, but don't know where to start. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. My character name is "Arlyfawn" - Betrayal SC.
My Enfeebel and Clarity doesn't seem to be triggered by CWDT, the same gem setup you have. Any ideas what im doing wrong? Thx

Just noticed clarity at level 21 requires Level 72, much above what CDWT is capable of at level 7 (supports Level 50) Enfeebel i am still unsure of why.
Last edited by Sgt_1869 on Dec 23, 2018, 10:49:57 PM
Hey this dagger crafting guide(https://imgur.com/0PTn8sW) says we need ilvl86 to get max roll for "Gain (16–20)% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage". But here it says ilvl 85 can do it too: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Dagger? Is this correct please?:)
Last edited by odersky on Dec 23, 2018, 11:03:54 PM
"
vegeta1991 wrote:

Well, the most expensive belt in the game is quite worthless for Uber Elder...

"
Sgt_1869 wrote:
My Enfeebel and Clarity doesn't seem to be triggered by CWDT, the same gem setup you have. Any ideas what im doing wrong? Thx

Just noticed clarity at level 21 requires Level 72, much above what CDWT is capable of at level 7 (supports Level 50) Enfeebel i am still unsure of why.

Your character tab is locked, but a L7 CWDT will only support up to L10 Enfeeble as long as they are linked. And Clarity is a mana rewwwwserved buff, so I’m not sure why you would have wanted that triggered by CWDT (I don’t think it can in any case).
Last edited by Aldonés on Dec 23, 2018, 11:26:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info