Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Enki91 wrote:

@KreftanKreftan: Since you already have Mind of the Council you don't need a Watcher's Eye, unless you plan to get something else than mana leech there. Two things i've noticed while checking your gear is that your Arcane Surge is too high in level, and that you're missing the CwDt + Vortex setup.

You can replace Ahn's for a gg rare or one of the defensive Unique choices, but then you'd also have to replace Vinktars with a Silver Flask to still gain Onslaught.

Only way to get Fortify is through attacks that you use on your own (trigger skills don't work), so your only options there are Shield Charge, Charged Dash or Leap Slam.

Wouldn't Watcher's Eye add more sustain or am I missing something?

I'll fix the orb of storms thing, I didn't understand the interaction there. And yeah I need to get that vortex setup for sure.

Thank you for the reply. You've created a well thought out build that's powerful and at the same time accessible to newcomers. I appreciate your time.
Hi Enki!

Would like to thank you for your build guide - i'm having a lot of fun, and for the first time i'm not feeling like a pushover :D

I am feeling a bit sluggish though, and not sure why.

i'm struggling with my mana management, and wondering if there is anything i can do to improve it.
regen is really slow, and available is also low with the mana reserve.

My character is Witblitz.

appreciate the help!
Great build ,having a lot of fun. Is it hardcore viable ?
"
Enki91 wrote:

@Grarth: It costs way more while giving less damage than the Lightning Golem Buff Effect enchant. Since we also gain lots of mobility from that one, that's the preferred choice.

Thanks for the elaboration. I'm still curious why the +1 chain is the preferred choice. It gives less damage than the 40% damage and the +1 chain itself does not provide any clear speed boost because every pack just blows up instantly with inpulsas.

I tried out the Lightning Golem Buff Effect enchant myself and it feels awesome! I really think it is the best choice, even better than +1 chain.
"
phalen78 wrote:

I am feeling a bit sluggish though, and not sure why.

Swapping Rathpith for Ahn's should do the trick. Well, at least it did for me... though you will prolly need to change your amulet to Stone of Lazhwar.

"
phalen78 wrote:

i'm struggling with my mana management, and wondering if there is anything i can do to improve it.
regen is really slow, and available is also low with the mana reserve.

Mind of the council fixed that for me

Hi !

I follow your advises and change some things in my build.
Level 87, 4,7k life, 2k mana unreserved, 24k DPS with aura & 1 golem

Gear :

Flasks :

Of course, i'm looking for a 6L Impulsa's (5B, 1R) and i need more luck !

I have one mindfuck : attack speed or cast speed ??
I don't really understand how each one influence my DPS

Then, what's the next ?
I feel that i need a new belt and one of unique amulets.

Like every time, thanks a lot !
All I want to know is if its really worth geting +1 Arc Chain Enchantmant on Helm because its so dam expensive in Temp league. How big of a damage difference does it make and is it worth buying for at least 8-10 exaults?
"
Grarth wrote:

Thanks for the elaboration. I'm still curious why the +1 chain is the preferred choice. It gives less damage than the 40% damage and the +1 chain itself does not provide any clear speed boost because every pack just blows up instantly with inpulsas.

The extra chain gives another 15% MORE multiplier to the first mob hit. Good for bosses, as you say the trash already blows up anyway, but another 15% more helps a ton with single target.
Isn't this belt a good option?

I just dropped one.
"
burtoncliff wrote:
Isn't this belt a good option?

I just dropped one.

It's decent but it has very little life (just from str) and no flask duration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info