Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey man,

Just posting here to thank you for the guide, I'm kinda new to the game, and this build is working great for me so far, I'm at level 78 in incursion, very nice!!

Thank you again! Keep up with the good work!

Best regards from Brazil!
@Criblet: Increased Area of Effect is my favorite choice. Will add it to the guide later.

@ApokalypseTest: Work on your flasks and then get Inpulsa's. Also looks like you currently don't have Elemental Overload specced, and you're missing Cruel/Merciless Lab. That Purity of Elements also shouldn't be needed anymore.

@KreftanKreftan: Since you already have Mind of the Council you don't need a Watcher's Eye, unless you plan to get something else than mana leech there. Two things i've noticed while checking your gear is that your Arcane Surge is too high in level, and that you're missing the CwDt + Vortex setup.

You can replace Ahn's for a gg rare or one of the defensive Unique choices, but then you'd also have to replace Vinktars with a Silver Flask to still gain Onslaught.

Only way to get Fortify is through attacks that you use on your own (trigger skills don't work), so your only options there are Shield Charge, Charged Dash or Leap Slam.

@Grarth: It costs way more while giving less damage than the Lightning Golem Buff Effect enchant. Since we also gain lots of mobility from that one, that's the preferred choice.

@thomzon & kickyouraz: Thanks!
twitch.tv/enki91
What are advantages of this build to arc totem? I will begin with one of these. With totem, it seems more defensive. Why do you choose this over totem?
Thx for good build
I need some help :O

I'm new to PoE and went with this guide cause it's very detailed and nice to follow :)
I finished all Tier 10 maps and below and I'm kind of scarred to go any higher... highest has been t14? but I died alot at the boss and in general don't feel confident running high maps.

What should I focus on next? I'm working on my chest... anything I should "fix" befor I do that? Is the shield / jewel setup I have really optimal? I got the following comments in reddit to this build are they right?

->
you gave up 2 jewel slots for -1 end charge and shield slot for +3 max res and onslaught , rare jewels and moderate rare shield would give you atleast 90% increased damage, i guess its okay for -max res maps;
immortal call with no endurance charges , a cwdt enfeeble while you get 1 shot , and a cwdt vortex , use curse on hit with something to curse enemy before it one shots you
->

Please advise <3 I have like ~200 chaos atm... and trying to get a 6link but I already wasted 3 exalted in fusions xD

(yeah wise oak doesn't work atm I know :P)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hachel/characters

Also: without the mana flask i'm screwed where do I get regen from? The unique helm?

Also: can I use auras without having them on my bar? kind of not enough room for flame dash :O
Last edited by hachel on Jun 27, 2018, 5:36:58 PM
@uzzman: I actually find it's the opposite, with selfcast we have better sustain options, can get rid of corpses through Inpulsa explosions and have an actual defensive Decoy Totem.

The rest comes down to personal preference, I just don't like the totem playstyle.

@hachel: People always seem to ignore the fact that while Ahn's takes two jewel sockets for full effect, it also opens up a very powerful flask slot.

Your setup is fairly similar to what i've used in SSF until I got my Mind of the Council drop at Lv98, done Shaper, corrupted T16s and Vaal Temple with it without issues. Here's some small improvement tips that will have lots of impact:

First of all, put quality on your flasks. This will boost their duration and with that prolong their DPS and Defense boost during bossfights. Then i'd recommend you to farm the boot leech enchant and drop Lavianga's Spirit for a Basalt Flask. Alternatively you could also get a Mind of the Council or Watcher's Eye with Wrath Mana Leech, those would even be better for high tier mana sustain.

Put Careful Planning in the socket near Mind over Matter, this allows you to need less Dexterity on gear and get resistances instead. Chaos resistance is also not as important, you're fine with just Atziri's Promise and the bit we get from passives. Maybe look for a Stygian Vise with life and flask duration and put a jewel with Hinder mod inside to occasionally slow down bosses.

Last but not least put Mana Regeneration Rate on your amulet with Elreon, and get the small 25% Mana Regen node at witch start.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi, ive been trying to follow your build. I dont know what to look for anymore. According to my friend checking my stuff he said im at 380k dps.I am able to clear T16s considerably easy and have done red elder with considerable ease. I want to upgrade from my doryanis but i dont know what exactly to upgrade to. Any advice what steps to take next would be great thank you!
Last edited by BustyBimbo on Jun 27, 2018, 8:05:48 PM
any improvements?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/valhallah/characters

I have in mind: empower lvl 4 and opal ring for 40%+ lightning damage
thanks for the advice!! i just realised, how should i get enough dex to wear inpulsa? i only have 44 dex.

edit: is careful planning the way to go?
nvm i got it LOL. if there's any more efficient way to get dex pls tell me.
Last edited by Tycoq on Jun 28, 2018, 12:27:38 AM
Is there a way to get more shield charge speed, that is one of the few things really bugging me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info