Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

in 3.3 the vaal skill gem will grant the base gem. Aka you have have your normal 6 link and swap in vaal arc. This lets you use normal arc, and on another hotkey you can put vaal arc to cast every so often.
Thanks again to everyone who answered questions, I'll go over anything that hasn't been answered yet.

@Tecken1407 & CrimpyRex: Yes, leveling guide is updated.

@stauch3r: No one knows yet. I've done Shaper with the old version, so it should be possible with buffed Arc/Vaal Arc.

@Dirticus_napicus: No point in that, we deal only lightning damage so it would be a straight up disadvantage. And it's not worth to juggle between Arc and some other skill to keep -50% light res up.

@Ever14: We don't take Annihilation in 3.3, we just path through the 2 small nodes because it's the fastest way to connect to upper witch area and the crit helps proccing EO with Orb of Storms.

Lightning Walker is not that strong, you're better off spending those points for jewel sockets.

@ApokalypseTest: You probably need to get more elemental resistances. The leveling section is also laid out for 3.3 with the buffed Arc in mind, so currently you will end up dealing much less damage to bosses which contributes to the issue.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
Thanks again to everyone who answered questions, I'll go over anything that hasn't been answered yet.

@Tecken1407 & CrimpyRex: Yes, leveling guide is updated.

@stauch3r: No one knows yet. I've done Shaper with the old version, so it should be possible with buffed Arc/Vaal Arc.

@Dirticus_napicus: No point in that, we deal only lightning damage so it would be a straight up disadvantage. And it's not worth to juggle between Arc and some other skill to keep -50% light res up.

@Ever14: We don't take Annihilation in 3.3, we just path through the 2 small nodes because it's the fastest way to connect to upper witch area and the crit helps proccing EO with Orb of Storms.

Lightning Walker is not that strong, you're better off spending those points for jewel sockets.

@ApokalypseTest: You probably need to get more elemental resistances. The leveling section is also laid out for 3.3 with the buffed Arc in mind, so currently you will end up dealing much less damage to bosses which contributes to the issue.

If i open the passive trees showing at the end of each ‘act guide’ it sais its outdated for 3.2.
I dont know if thats meant to be but ill follow that tree nonetheless. Thanks!
Hopefully this aint a completly retard question.

Why Paragon of Calamity and Liege of the Primordial over Mastermind of Discord?
Anyone else will play this in HC?
"
Slevin1984 wrote:
Hopefully this aint a completly retard question.

Why Paragon of Calamity and Liege of the Primordial over Mastermind of Discord?

HoT uses up a lot of precious mana and it would be impossible to deal with ele reflect on maps, atziri would be a pain in the ass also the leech is sweet. Golems are better choice than pendulum since AoE is completely useless for us and they provide consistent damage increase and utility. The only choice you have is to go for Mastermind of Discord over Beacon of Ruin but it's harder to gear towards it and it probably is a worse option for endgame bosses.
Last edited by Mazaw on Jun 1, 2018, 10:17:32 AM
Is Atziri's Mirror a good shield for this build?
@CrimpyRex: That's simply cuz it's based on the 3.3 tree, which is not live on this website yet.

@juanrussi96: It could indeed be decent, will give it a try and then add to the options.
twitch.tv/enki91
Will there be a guide for a crit version? I myself would like to try it after getting some decent farm, see how far can a crit arc go.
For all of you juggling with the skill bar, remember that you can put a golem on the left mouse button; it will work the same way as move only and only cast the golem if you press Shift. With the improvements to attack in place coming in this patch (at least thats how I understand them) this should work fine, since you can manually toggle always attack in place for Flame Dash and Shueld charge.
So for example:
LMB: Move + Golem
MMB:Flame Dash
RMB: Arc
Q: Orb of Storms
W: Shield Charge
E: Vaal Arc
R: Decoy
T: 2nd Golem or Siphoning Trap or other utility skill

Or use Flame dash in 2nd weapon slot and mix in another cwdt setup...
As someone who loves summoners, this build is rather easy when it comes to the skill bar... :-D

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info