Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Binnsy: I've actually added that part after seeing your comment, thanks for bringing it to my attention. Was about to reply earlier but then got distracted by more things to add.

@freakingsleepy: Choir is pretty weak for us since we won't get out lots of crits.

@Slevin1984: Noncrit is cheaper to pull off and works with minimal passive investment, but it also has a lower damage ceiling. Crit setups need way more investment to really shine, which restricts them into certain gear options and also means they often have less passives to put into defenses, but when properly built and geared their damage will be substantially higher.

Did a small update to the golem setup. Basically i've derped out and didn't realize there's no point in running two Lightning Golems, even after someone pointed it out. But now I got it, and the section is updated accordingly.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on May 31, 2018, 4:49:15 PM
"
Slevin1984 wrote:
Its not that i WANNA run a crit spec, im confused about the power difference, if a non-crit build is just as strong and if so, why?

I'll be running a dual void battery crit version myself. With the buff to not only arc but, PCoC too, 32% more damage with perma 8 charges is going to be fun. It's going to hit like a truck, can't wait.
Will play this as HC starter :) wish me gl haha. Is leveling guide updated also?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Will play this as HC starter :) wish me gl haha. Is leveling guide updated also?

Im wondering the same. Going to play this as my leaguestarter but a passive leveling tree would be greatly appreciated and would make my journey in this league alot easier haha.
Idk if this is a noob question but how do all these skills fit on your skill bar?

I always play with left click move only. middle mouse and right click can be arc and orb.

but 5 skills left where do they all fit:
Q: lightning golem
W: clarity
E: decoy totem
R: flame dash
T: shield charge
?? vaal arc
?? wrath from unset ring
?? second golem instead of minion support
Last edited by Elemt on May 31, 2018, 5:21:17 PM
"
Elemt wrote:
Idk if this is a noob question but how do all these skills fit on your skill bar?

I always play with left click move only. middle mouse and right click can be arc and orb.

E: herald of thunder
?? vaal arc
?? decoy totem
?? wrath from unset ring

If you cast a golem or an aura then swap the skill to another, they will remain enabled/alive.
"
Athesh wrote:
"
Elemt wrote:

?? vaal arc
?? decoy totem
?? wrath from unset ring

If you cast a golem or an aura then swap the skill to another, they will remain enabled/alive.
If you don't die that often and don't find yourself recasting your Auras that often then I would suggest removing them from your bars after you've enabled them. They'll stay active even if they aren't on your bar.
"
lolsidroc wrote:
"
Athesh wrote:
"
Elemt wrote:

?? vaal arc
?? decoy totem
?? wrath from unset ring

If you don't die that often and don't find yourself recasting your Auras that often then I would suggest removing them from your bars after you've enabled them. They'll stay active even if they aren't on your bar.

So I guess that works for clarity and wrath but golems and totem may die. I guess it's another incentive on not dying. I can replace clarity with vaal arc and maybe need to swap golems once in a while or just cwdt the second golem
@Elemt Personally I'm just lazy so I'll be running a double Lightning Golem, saving me a slot on my bars.

Mine should look something like this:
M1: Move M3: Orb of Storms M2: Arc
Q: Shield Charge
W: Vaal Arc
E: Decoy Totem
R: Empty/Flame Dash
Space: Lightning Golem
I planning on Arc for my league starter I haven't played Arc since I started playing the game many years ago.

So what are my options, I've had a little read through and there could be a few, what are other's opinions:

- Pledge of hands
- Dual Void Battery Crit
- Poets Pen, lightning Warp

If anyone has any PoB's currently I can take a look at that would be great! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info