Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I see the build runs two movement speed gems. Do I have to use both? Is there other alternatives I can use as well like lightning warp? Do I absolutely need fortify, since I'm guessing shield charge's main use is for fortify, or can I use other gem that does the same without costing too much?

how good is the build against bosses? shaper possible or not
so, question, ive been speculating a build using mjolner and arc, would arc-controlled destruction-elemental focus, with mjolners +1 chain(15% more damage) and 100% increased damage for triggering a spell be worth trying over a self cast 5-6L setup?

I wanted to input the numbers to PoB but its not updated with the skills yet.
Was wondering why the build doesn't use elemental equilibrium.
Just wanted to say thank you for such an in-depth build and all the time and effort you put in. Wanted to play ARC for incursion and will definitely will be following your build.

:)
Hello,
I am wondering if taking away annihilation and take lightning walker instead will be better. I have never played this build before so I have no idea how much crit chance we need from the tree.

Lightning walker is only 2 nodes away and missing out feels miserable.
Hi,

just started with POE the last few days and so far its been a breeze with this build. However, now that I hit act three, it all of a sudden seems like I hit a wall. I keep dying a lot all of a sudden and it seems I cannot find better equipment for the sake of my life.

Whatever damage mitigation I have was easy sufficient in act 2 even for the endboss and now I keep dying.

Any Idea/suggestion?

Thank you
Dude. This is fantastic. Noob here, and this feels like exactly what I needed.

Thank you so much for putting this together. It helps a ton.
"
I see the build runs two movement speed gems. Do I have to use both? Is there other alternatives I can use as well like lightning warp? Do I absolutely need fortify, since I'm guessing shield charge's main use is for fortify, or can I use other gem that does the same without costing too much?

Shield Charge has 2 main purposes.
The first as you correctly stated is to apply fortify. The second is to move quickly. Arc has good clearspeed and combined with the fastest movement skill this really enables you to save time per map resulting in more maps in a given amount of time.

Flame Dashs only purpose is the ability to jump over gaps/low walls to save additional time.

@Elemt and the others regarding skill slots:
I use Shield charge on left click. That way I can perma shield charge while pressing Shift (or any other key you bound that function to) and can still walk normally if needed (too close to walls). That way I have one more skill slot because I don't need one slot for moving only. If you don't like holding down a button the whole time you can use the new function to activate "hold to cast" per default for your movement skill if you can work around the need to walk.

As the others said it is a good idea to activate auras and swap to other skills.

So with active auras my skill setup would look something like this:

MB1: Shield Charge
MB2: Arc
MB3: Flame Dash
MB4: Decoy Totem
MB5: Orb of Storm
Q: Vaal Arc
W: Lightning Golem
E: Fire/Stone Golem

Edit: You can also swap out Flame Dash for bossfights and certain maps to have an additional slot.
Last edited by Grarth on Jun 1, 2018, 5:38:23 AM
I didn't understand one thing. Even with 3.3 changes i'll need tu use arc + vaal arc or can i swap when i get vaal?
Some posts saying to use both on skill buttons...
thx.
Last edited by TBorgezHU3 on Jun 1, 2018, 7:11:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info