Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

thx for quick answer man :)

"
Enki91 wrote:

If i've a chance to get one of those, do you think i really should take it ?

i actually got my arch build with 4 gems only...
"
kami_koi wrote:
thx for quick answer man :)

"
Enki91 wrote:

If i've a chance to get one of those, do you think i really should take it ?

i actually got my arch build with 4 gems only...

If you can get enough survivability from all other gear, yes.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:

Q: Which gems need quality, and in what order should i get them?
A: Enfeeble > Flame Dash > Rallying Cry > Increased Duration > Warlord's Mark > Summon Ice Golem > Minion Speed > Fortify > Blind > PCoC > Herald of Thunder > Faster Casting

I might be wrong but I dont think you re using herald of thunder and I also think the order is wrong here.
Would be cool if you could fix that :)

Awesome build btw!!!!

Cheers Blood
"
Mist3rBlood wrote:
"
Enki91 wrote:

Q: Which gems need quality, and in what order should i get them?
A: Enfeeble > Flame Dash > Rallying Cry > Increased Duration > Warlord's Mark > Summon Ice Golem > Minion Speed > Fortify > Blind > PCoC > Herald of Thunder > Faster Casting

I might be wrong but I dont think you re using herald of thunder and I also think the order is wrong here.
Would be cool if you could fix that :)

Awesome build btw!!!!

Cheers Blood

Good catch! That happens when you change the build setup quite a few times over several days while having such an extensive guide.. :)
twitch.tv/enki91
I have a few questions on Call of the Brotherhood.

1. How exactly does it work mechanically? Will all the nodes and equipment that have lightning dmg increase work on the 50% that converts to the cold dmg?

2. How about lightning penetration gem? If 50% of your lightning dmg is converting to cold dmg, does that mean lightning penetration will not work as good as it would?

3. How does wearing two Call of the Brotherhood work? does it convert 100% of your dmg to cold dmg?

4. Either way, do you suggest wearing two Call of the Brotherhood rings?
was wondering wich nodes u turnd into the double curse setup
i mean wich u replaced

was looking but couldnt find the 5 skillpoints

also noticd the 4 cast speed 16 lightning dmg passiv wich iw was curious why u wouldnt take those over the increased flask healing rate wich seemd not sure not worth it? maybe i just got a bad opinion bout em
6l tabula might work in mf gear on 75/76 maps?
Hi.

If you find an Arc gem with 20 Quality you wond corrupt him anymore, or you still corrupt it?

Is there a place to farm tabula Rasa Chest?
Question about wands... what is mod generally better at higher levels: flat +dmg to spells or spell dmg %? Or at what point do the scales tip in favor of the other? Obviously you can check by looking at your dps and swapping, but I'm searching for wands to buy and not sure what would net me the most dps increase. Past experience tells me that at a certain point, flat +ele dmg to spells will be better because of all the other %spell dmg we have. Obviously having both would be great... lol. Thoughts?
@LazyMeow: 1. Yes, your base damage gets calculated first, and then 50% of that converted to cold.

2. That's correct. Ideally we would use Cold Penetration to raise freeze duration, but Lightning Penetration is still good to increase shock duration.
If Call of the Brotherhood becomes reasonably cheap over time, i'll work more on optimizing its uses with this build.

3. Yes it does.

4. Nope. The way i understand the ring, you only gain shock chance against frozen enemies but the shock duration is still based on lightning damage you deal, which is 0 with two Calls.

@Rufnet: I've replaced Vaal Pact for Whispers of Doom. After testing this setup through a few maps, it seems you can still survive reflect easily with 4% leech and no VP.

The flask nodes are extremely valuable. Monsters deal an extreme amount of physical damage especially in maps, the flask nodes substantially buff our Granite and Life flasks to sustain this damage better.
We also gain 3 additional maximum lightning res with them, which allowed me to drop Purity of Lightning and still be able to survive reflect.

@NaneLz: Probably not on that high level maps, but that also depends on how much survivability you gain from other slots. Usually that's not much on the typical MF gear sets, so i'd stick to lower maps and Dried Lake.

@Italospawn: Quality on Arc is pointless for us, as we shock on crit anyway.
You can farm Tabula Rasa through "Humility" Divination cards that drop in the Aqueduct zone. Once you've farmed 9 of these cards, you can exchange that for a Tabula Rasa.

@Rutzy: I haven't really tested this yet, but i'd say a high spell damage % roll is better than flat damage. Since there aren't many prefixes we need on our weapon and the fact that Catarina can add both flat and % damage, it'S quite easy to have both anyway.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info