Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey,

how you can use 2x 1h weapons (Wands) i cant put a wand in my off hand?
"
Hey,

how you can use 2x 1h weapons (Wands) i cant put a wand in my off hand?

You can only dualwield two wands, but can't mix wand + dagger or wand + sceptre.
The reason behind this is that wands count as ranged weapon, while dagger/sceptre are melee.
twitch.tv/enki91
I've updated the passive tree and gem setup slightly to push in automated dual curses into this setup. The changes don't affect any low level players, and are easily respeccable for high level chars.
I consider the build final for 2.0 as posted now and will only make further changes if someone finds a really huge flaw that can be eliminated. Hope everyone enjoys the build! :)
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks man, great work.

I have two more Questions.

1. How you get the Arc gem to 21 i read in Database that after 20 you dont gain XP anymore?

2. What does Corrupted to your Gem, like Arc or other ones?

I am new in Game so i hope you guys dont scare me :P

Greetz
Been leveling with this build for the past few days. My gear is probably worth like 2c. Still doing very well with it. Def would recommend it for the news leagues.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hi guys, am new on game, playing this build since release of season, just wanted to have your opinion about this item :

Thx cya !
The 100 and up skill tree links are broken?
I get an error message saying that its an old skill tree
"
IncThunder wrote:
The 100 and up skill tree links are broken?
I get an error message saying that its an old skill tree

yep they are, and the last doesnt contain any dual curse setup or changes not sure, lookd several times over it

thanks hoping to see a fix,
appreciate the updates!

also pls post ur gear setup if u have a somewhat solid one? would love to see some ideas
guide section delivers plenty, just wanna see what ppl use in new league :D
@Italospawn: I've corrupted it. When corrupting a gem, it can either gain/lose quality, gain/lose a level, turn into a vaal version of the skill (if there is one) or do nothing at all.
Ideally, you only want to vaal a gem when it's Lv20 with 20% quality.

@OhhPaige: Thanks, glad it's working out so well for you :)

@kami_koi: It's ok to cap resistances while leveling, but you'd lose your chance to shock.
Call of the Brotherhood is a way better way to freeze and still shock stuff.

@IncThunder: I'm sorry, the links are fixed now.

@Rufnet: Here's my current gear in warbands
Spoiler
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki91 Awesome thankyou! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info