Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thanks for the response I'm not to familiar with the recent changes to AA. Do you not think the celestial ring is worth taking?
Do you think pledge of hands would be viable at all for this build? If you respecced the dual wield cast speed nodes in the witch tree and put them somewhere else?
On 60 points build:
Not sure if someone else pointed it out already but you have 2 mana points below deep wisdom, take them out and put them on deep thought right next to witch hp nodes up there :)

for same 2 points:
18% mana and 20% manaregen ==> 28% mana, 20% manaregen and 20 int
Last edited by blaineh on Jul 15, 2015, 1:26:15 AM
Hey i really like your guide and i want to use it but im a noob can you also include where you get arc and the other gems from please :D
@blaineh, nice catch, fixed it in my tree, guess Enki91 will do the same soon ;)

This is my current gear:

Spoiler

Gear

Flask

Running Wrath+Clarity at the moment, got 12,7k Arc dps unbuffed and 15k with 5 power charges

Got a q20 Arc gem in my back, which i am leveling at the moment.
Getting the Doom Cast Passive in the next levels and feel pretty good so far.

What should i focus next in terms of items and stuff?

Regards =)
"
Enki91 wrote:

Golem: The main purpose of our golem is to blind enemies, that's why i chose Ice Golem.

If blinding is the main purpose i suggest using flame totem - blind - (faster cast/culling or faster projectiles) instead. With the low 10% chance to blind and the golem's annoying habit to run around like a headless chicken you'll get MUCH better blinding results with flame totem. Spell totem - incinerate - GMP - blind also works well.
"
Bada_Bing wrote:

If blinding is the main purpose i suggest using flame totem - blind - (faster cast/culling or faster projectiles) instead. With the low 10% chance to blind and the golem's annoying habit to run around like a headless chicken you'll get MUCH better blinding results with flame totem. Spell totem - incinerate - GMP - blind also works well.

Mhh, i dont know.
If you are looking just for the blind aspect, you may be right.
But for my experience in the last few days, i feel like the Golem is really great. Through his AoE attack he mosty blind a lot of enemys, he is also running in front of you and blinding enemies you might not entcounterd yet, while he is still really tanky and you don't have to recast him very often, even in boss fights, which lead to a next fact ->

You have to recast the FT all the time, if you move a few steps up, while having the Golem, you don't!
Overall i think you get a way better blind-per-killspeed-ratio with the Golem and you don't have to recast FT every few steps.

But again, if you just looking for the blind aspect, i guess you are right ;)
Need help.
Having a really hard time sustaining mana pool to cast if i have mom even in sceptre of god, even though i'm lvl 82. I've followed your build exactly.
PS: it did help a bit when i switched to AA+ HoT instead but i still run out of mana and am unable to cast against bosses unless i kit all the time.
Which basically means if something jumps at me in maps, i'm pretty much dead.
And if i don't use MoM then i have ony 4k hp which is too less imo.
i use 140 mana per second to cast and my mana regen is around the same so i don't know how to fix that since the change to EB.
Edit: would you suggest using mana flask? and which?
Last edited by ColDTheRapist on Jul 15, 2015, 7:45:29 AM
Why don't you put cast when dmg taken - enfeeble - warlords mark - rallying cry into link?
Last edited by QKrizQ on Jul 15, 2015, 10:18:12 AM
@MooNight009: Less Duration seems to only reduce the burning trail's duration.

@wolfx28: The celestial cluster is good, but we are pretty limited in points and other nodes are simply better for this build.

@AuraZed: Pledge of Hands is not optimal for crit builds. Even with the global staff crit nodes, you will lose over 100% potential spellcrit. The Lv30 Spell Echo with no base cast speed from weapon is also worse than a Lv20 Spell Echo paired with 2x good cast speed rolls on gear.
All in all, i do not recommend PoH for this build.

@blaineh: Thanks, very good catch! I will change that later.

@haz123h: I had something like this planned for the extensive leveling section i'm going to write soon.

@morfer: Remove the armour roll on boots and put movespeed on them with tora. Then look for rings with better life + mana + mana regen rolls and maybe a better life belt to make up for the lost life from CoD. Everything else is fine.

@Bada_Bing: Thanks, i will give that a try.

@ColDTheRapist: What is your unreserved mana at? Casting Rallying Cry and having a Divine Mana flask helps.

@QKrizQ: Warcries can't be triggered by CwDt, and we don't have any curse item to have both curses active at once. I'm trying to find a way around that though, maybe Whispers of Doom but that would require players to respec slightly.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info