Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

First off great build and great updates for 2.0.

I am curious why you went with the 3% increased cast speed over the 10% spell damage side to get to elemental dominion? Do you feel the cast speed is more important than the spell damage or is it personal preference?
why did u drop assassins mark for 2.0 ? just wondering
@Stylez777: Having high cast speed cuts down the time we are locked in casting animation, especially relevant now that we also have to cast warcries. This effectively raises our survivability since we can physically avoid things while keeping up a high damage output.

More casts/s also raises the amount of crits/s and lets us overcome hits on the lower side of the huge lightning damage range faster, which substantially increases our actual single target damage.

@vaxduk90: I feel like it's now more important to keep bosses enfeebled than doing that little extra damage Ass Mark/Ele Weak would add, considering the reduced curse effectiveness bosses have.
twitch.tv/enki91
i have a 5link and im lvl 60 and have around 25%crit chance
do i drop lightning pene and use powercharge on crit when i reach act 2 meci (the bandit) ?
until i can afford a 6l or do i just buy a tabula rasa ?
and the crit on Doryani's Catalyst is so so low (40 max) that i dont even think about it but yet to mentioned it many times ,,, am i missing something here ?
Last edited by MooNight009 on Jul 13, 2015, 9:01:04 PM
"
MooNight009 wrote:
and the crit on Doryani's Catalyst is so so low (40 max) that i dont even think about it but yet to mentioned it many times ,,, am i missing something here ?

I'd imagine it's suggested since it's a cheap alternative.
Can u show your stats with new passive tree?
Currently leveling up with this build. I was a huge fan of the old FoxTactics arc ninja; crits are a cherry on top. Speaking of that, what are your thoughts on using the FoxTactics Geofri's Crest approach? iirc, the links were Arc - Echo - Penetration - Empower. I believe that build also used a spell totem in chest with another arc for soaking up reflect (not as much of a problem now) and supplemental damage.
Last edited by ConsPark on Jul 14, 2015, 6:24:40 AM
Would dual doryani's honestly be better than 2 moonsorrows? Seems like moonsorrows would be much better.
"
AuraZed wrote:
Would dual doryani's honestly be better than 2 moonsorrows? Seems like moonsorrows would be much better.

got like no crit wich is rly bad for a crit focusd build

got 1 moonsorrow wich i tested vs with another okish wand
vs double crit

and its only slightly better in terms of raw dps, with mutch less crit chance wich i doubt will be more dps in the end
@MooNight009: Nope, Lightning Penetration is better in your case. If you can make up the lost survivability from Tabula Rasa with your other gear, go for it. Else i'd stick to the 5L.
Doryani's Catalyst is a good choice because it's, unlike good crit wands, pretty easily available and affordable.

@aronhsie12: I will, once I've finished optimizing everything. Currently i'm at 4.2k life + 850 unreserved mana + 225 mana regen without rallying cry, DPS is around 40k with leech.

I'm trying to focus more on maximizing effectiveness with Call of the Brotherhood right now and may make that a core part of the build if it becomes cheap. Didn't need leech in maps with that ring, which would allows us to go back to empower.

@ConsPark: Geofri's Crest works to get started, but to make the most out of this build you really need atleast a 5L for PCoC. Once you got pretty consistent crits, casting a seperate totem on each pack would just slow you down.

@AuraZed: Doryani's is even in raw DPS better than a moonsorrow, and like Rufnet said it also gives crit on top.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info