Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

are you still using clarity in the 2.0 spec?
So Ive spec'd into this build but Im having problems covering all the skillpoints. I only had 95. I hope I got what I needed...

Anyways, I dont know how the whole enduring cry, immortal call deal works neither do I have the gems so I ended up with enfeeble and frost wall on the "Cast on hit" gem link.
For some reason it seems to be pretty neat, the wall blocks things that tries to kill me and arc ignores the walls.
got a question would this build work with 2 dagger's ? because i dont have any good staff to use for now.
It's a dual wield build, so you're good.
Where is the skill tree for 2.0 ?
@MooNight009: Voltaxic Rift are is quite a different build, which i don't cover within this guide. It will be viable, but you will lose lots of cast speed and crit.

I'm experimenting with Wrath instead of HoT + AA, you can try out that if you want.

@QKrizQ: Lightning Walker looks good on first sight, but it's pretty much worse than a jewel slot for the same amount of points - given you have a good jewel rolled.
The same basically applies to Crackling Speed when compared to 2x jewel slots. However, if you can't seem to roll good jewel you can try out these nodes. Both would be rally high level (90+) choices though, until that point it's more important to work on your survivability and crit consistency.

@ZodiacLeo @Hellus666: I've added all gear sections now. Sorry, was kinda tired yesterday and just skipped doing it.

@NaneLz: MF setup depends which zone you farm. For Dried Lake, you can slap on IIR gem, 2x Andvarius, any high IIR amulet, Perandus Blazon, Aurseize, Goldwyrm and an IIR helmet and still faceroll the zone - unless you play HC. For maps, i would only recommend some MF jewelry and IIR gem and maybe an MF helmet.

@Fr3shDee: Yes, the gem section is up-to-date.

@Millenia: CwDt + EC doesn't work anymore. Simply follow the gem section, if you miss some gems you can buy them from the jewelry vendors in their second tab in each acts town.

Frost Wall sounds like a good idea, i'll play around a bit with it and may add it to the guide. Thanks!

@sn3kox: It does work with two daggers, however i would recommend wands with cast speed as recommend in the gear section.

@Popoie: The passive tree in this guide is up-to-date.
twitch.tv/enki91
Wow thanks for the answer. :)
gonna go for this build, poison arrow isnt cutting it for me :)

altho im probably going to remove the LW setup, swap auras to weapon, and add in a vaal spark/storm call setup.

also, im considering going through influence for 20% aura effect and only 4% reservation as opposed to sovreignty with is 14% reserved and 10% effect. thoughts? i suppose that would make enlighten a mandatory jewel.

lastly, why the lack of jewel sockets?
Last edited by alkoxide on Jul 12, 2015, 2:38:02 PM
Im realy enjoyng this build , well explained and thx for the gear tips .
"
alkoxide wrote:
gonna go for this build, poison arrow isnt cutting it for me :)

altho im probably going to remove the LW setup, swap auras to weapon, and add in a vaal spark/storm call setup.

also, im considering going through influence for 20% aura effect and only 4% reservation as opposed to sovreignty with is 14% reserved and 10% effect. thoughts? i suppose that would make enlighten a mandatory jewel.

lastly, why the lack of jewel sockets?

I've run the numbers, you would need a Lv4 Enlighten or Alpha's Howl + Lv3 Enlighten to get a comparable unreserved manapool with Influence. I doubt the 10% more aura effect is worth it.

I've kept jewel sockets at a minimum, but got two planned in the final tree which you could start picking up around Lv90. Until that point, it's more important to get all other nodes which aren't replacable by any jewels.
However, you can probably replace Retribution & Light of Divinity with some great rolled jewels, maybe even Devotion and Storm Weaver.

-----------------------

I've updated the gem setup slightly, i think this is perfect now. Also got me a Call of the Brotherhood and ran through some 81 maps with it. Quite decent unique, depending on how its price develops i may make it a core part of the build.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info