Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Enki do you think this build will be viable for doing atziri? I know you said "maybe" but that was quite some time ago in your build
"
Raptoot wrote:
Enki do you think this build will be viable for doing atziri? I know you said "maybe" but that was quite some time ago in your build

I've killed her multiple times easily in 1.3, haven't tested yet in 2.0. As mentioned in gameplay section, you probably need to switch to Storm Call in split phase, everything else should work fine.
twitch.tv/enki91

is this a good self-found item for the build ? :)
You mean Aqueduct zone Act 4 (first Zone) on Merc then?

I'm having serious mana issues since the patch. This is my first end-game toon, so I don't have a ton of currency or gear stockpiled. Until I can get an Enlighten and/or get gear with more mana/regen, I'm thinking about supporting arc with a reduced mana gem. Either that or ditch the Tabula Rasa and get a white 5L that I can craft mana and regen onto. Either way I'll be 5L instead of 6. I could also stop running Wrath. I haven't gotten around to testing any of this to see how it impacts. Any thoughts on how best to deal with mana woes on a budget? What's the best option for saving mana while maintaining DPS?
Is kingsguard still your favorite chest?

The guide says so but there is no longer a enduring cry gem in your build. if the sole reason you prefer that chest is increasing the endurance charge time but dont use an endurance charge generator...whats the point of the armor? I like the guide but found the chest section particularly conflicting and confusing.
it sounds as if a yellow is a good alternative chest in your words but then it also sounds like the defiance is so so other than to help with mom. and then the kingsguard dilemma above.

it REALLY sounds like you are suggesting a yellow chest as a first option, the defiance as a second option and the kingsguard should be removed.

am i getting this wrong? its really confusing lol

thanks!
Last edited by Kezz123 on Jul 16, 2015, 4:04:26 PM
@Zardin90: Yes, that's decent.

@Italospawn: Yes.

@MalaikatMaut: What is your unreserved mana and mana/s at?

@Kezz123: We do generate endurance charges through Warlord's Mark. I couldn't 5/6L my Kingsguard yet, that's why i can't test yet how much of an impact the 30% increased endurance charge duration really has. But nonetheless, it's a very solid chest giving high life and mana for a relatively low price.
twitch.tv/enki91
How good of gear do you reccomend before trying to atziri then? thanks for the quick replys
(double post by accident)
Last edited by Raptoot on Jul 16, 2015, 4:42:58 PM
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
MalaikatMaut wrote:
I'm having serious mana issues since the patch. This is my first end-game toon, so I don't have a ton of currency or gear stockpiled. Until I can get an Enlighten and/or get gear with more mana/regen, I'm thinking about supporting arc with a reduced mana gem. Either that or ditch the Tabula Rasa and get a white 5L that I can craft mana and regen onto. Either way I'll be 5L instead of 6. I could also stop running Wrath. I haven't gotten around to testing any of this to see how it impacts. Any thoughts on how best to deal with mana woes on a budget? What's the best option for saving mana while maintaining DPS?

@MalaikatMaut: What is your unreserved mana and mana/s at?

450/1156 running wrath and clarity only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info