Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I spammed some Essences of Delerium on a helmet for the +2 to socketed aura skills. Genuinely asking: is this an upgrade to the recommended helmet in the guide?? I'm not the expert and may well be overlooking something (maybe over-leveling auras isn't worth whatever modifier I no longer have room for?). Thoughts?

For comparison, here's what I was wearing prior:

Note that I've been running the Lab for the extra arc hit but no luck; the Stone Golem buff is the best I've found so far (which adds about 100 hp, which isn't nothing).

Also, I want to +1 Messatsu's recommendation for 21/20 Vaal Arc. I feel noticeably stronger with it over the Divergent option.
Last edited by albrekt on Jan 14, 2023, 11:13:56 PM
I remember trying this build years ago, probably 10 leagues ago, before later making my own builds. Recently bought a PS5 (yay!) and fired up this game again while waiting for games I ordered to arrive. On PS5 (and PS4 too from what I found with searches), using flasks is really awkward. The two on the very left and right are okay, but the three in the middle are not, as I don't have a third hand for the D-pad. Any suggestions for how to deal with this? Is it required to have flasks up almost 100% in the later parts of the game? Or early too for that matter.

Am just bumbling around as most things have been forgotten, so am ofc overlevelled, but that's just how it goes for people who don't know all the maps like the back of you hand and can run past everything not a checkpoint or a boss (more or less). Speaking of, it would be really handy with more information about items to use/get by with, as I doubt spending currency on changing links and such is worth it on such low level gear. Seem to recall that this guide had more info about such matter in the past? It's cool with lots of info and detailed builds for the few people (relatively speaking) that get to high level maps or whatever, but it would also be cool with more info for the plebs of us just getting our feet wet (again) :)

All the various recipes and stuff is hard to get on top of for example, especially with only the four stash tabs. Sadly it doesn't appear to be possible to use my old account on PS5, where I had bought extra tabs, including for currency and maps.

Anybody else trying this build (or similar) on PS5 (or 4) and how are you handling the flask issue?
This is my pob https://pobb.in/Pup8ClyGZXNO rn. Why does my galvanic field have such a low dps?
Last edited by theguardian1953 on Jan 17, 2023, 7:24:46 AM
I just finished with this build. I have been playing for years but I never sat down and learned how to craft, I thought it was a jank system so I ignored it except for the most basic alt spam, regal, slam or essence. I finally broke down and wanted to learn how to do it this league and so I thought what better of a character than Enki's arc witch since the character plays itself.

Well let me just say, unless you are in SSF do not bother with crafting, the system is beyond jank. Just buy the gear, it is exponentially cheaper. I spent almost 3 times crafting it as I would have just buying it. I did it none the less because I had a goal but the only thing I really learned is that it is not worth it.

Spend time learning to generate currency and just use the market to upgrade your gear. It is faster and more cost efficient not to mention easy as heck with this build.
Finished the build happy to say that, I league start with this, and im back on this to min max it, already spend around 100 div min maxing the build, already build a COC Ice Nova/Spear and Ice Spear Totem, and still goes back to this build.

Been following enki's build since 3.14 and still the best guide for newbies and learning simple mechanics on this guide and giving good advice on/off stream.

Here's my POB to share for anyone want to see some perpespective on End Game / Lvl 100 build: https://poe.ninja/pob/RAB
Are your resists maxed with that? I am having trouble calculating how much each resist I would need to cap out with annihilating light.
What would go in the 5th golem slot?
This build feels so squishy, and I'm not even on t16 maps yet, its honestly frustrating

spent all the chaos and div I had and I can't even do a t13 blighted map, never had this bad a time in endgame before
Becky lemme smash
Last edited by Shiriko on Jan 21, 2023, 9:13:20 AM
"
Enki91 wrote:

Sockets can be ignored while looking for these upgrades, it's easier to modify them to your needs than getting the right composition of stats on an item. Just make sure that the item isn't corrupted and has either Armour or Energy Shield, or even both. Avoid Evasion gear!

Why is it crucial to avoid Evasion gear? Is it "just" due to the colours?

Cause I got a Starkonja drop with 99 life, so have put that on, but it is DEX-based I see.

Have gotten to early maps now, so much new stuff since I last played around Delve league! However, things are a good deal harder, so maybe the four-link isn't good enough anymore. I tried to look for trades, but don't have a lot of currency, and it's kinda cancer to look through the trade market on Console. Maybe will be 'forced' to play SSF?

The middle three flasks are also very awkward to use on console due to the control settings used, so have relied on life on the left and (sometimes) quicksilver on the right so far.

Don't know if people keep tabs on this thread any more, but will enable character view (it's off by default I saw), and if anybody have recommendations, keeping console limitations in mind, that would be great. And try to be lenient, heh. I've not played for 2-3 years, and not been able to trade for anything yet. But do have four golems and got all resists up to 75% again. Chaos got tanked after Act 10 due to changes in gear to get the others up.
Against your better advice of saying this build isn't good for hardcore, I'm currently playing it right now on SSF Hardcore. I just finished Cruel Lab and got to act 8. Any suggestions you guys have for survivability? I know this build isn't optimal for HC but it's just so damn fun and I would like to make it work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info