Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Time for some personal feedback about this build in patch 3.20:

Had a pretty smooth ride to 100, no party play or rotations involved. Gear was very easy to acquire, started doing endgame bosses with roughly 2div invested on day 4 of the league. In total I've spent about 25div on the full endgame setup, however some of my pieces were selfcrafted so the investment can vary depending on RNG.

I've finished 38 challenges on my way to 100, missing 5 major boons/afflictions for 39. Only Wave 30 Simulacrum is tough due to the lack of avoidance/suppression, so I'll finish that with my next build.

Sanctums are a breeze. Galvanic Field takes care of guards while you dodge their abilities. Not the right build for a hitless run tho.

And finally, to my surprise I was able to kill 5 out of 7 Uber Pinnacle bosses with this build! Uber Sirus and Uber Maven are a bit inconsistent, but mostly because I mess up the mechanics. Haven't gotten Uber Exarch and Uber Eater down yet, and won't push for it. Also added a section for them.

All in all this is one of the best states this build has ever been in, especially in context of being a budget-oriented starter build. If you ever wanted to try or revisit the build, now's the time.

PS: I'll work on a video once my health improves a bit.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Jan 8, 2023, 1:37:03 AM
Can get to 100% avoid elemental ailments by rolling 34-35 on armor, and 65+ on boots with suffix and implicit, frees the anointmen. Can get prismatic skin for +2 res instead.
"
Enki91 wrote:
Time for some personal feedback about this build in patch 3.20:

Had a pretty smooth ride to 100, no party play or rotations involved. Gear was very easy to acquire, started doing endgame bosses with roughly 2div invested on day 4 of the league. In total I've spent about 25div on the full endgame setup, however some of my pieces were selfcrafted so the investment can vary depending on RNG.

I've finished 38 challenges on my way to 100, missing 5 major boons/afflictions for 39. Only Wave 30 Simulacrum is tough due to the lack of avoidance/suppression, so I'll finish that with my next build.

Sanctums are a breeze. Galvanic Field takes care of guards while you dodge their abilities. Not the right build for a hitless run tho.

And finally, to my surprise I was able to kill 5 out of 7 Uber Pinnacle bosses with this build! Uber Sirus and Uber Maven are a bit inconsistent, but mostly because I mess up the mechanics. Haven't gotten Uber Exarch and Uber Eater down yet, and won't push for it. Also added a section for them.

All in all this is one of the best states this build has ever been in, especially in context of being a budget-oriented starter build. If you ever wanted to try or revisit the build, now's the time.

PS: I'll work on a video once my health improves a bit.

Thank you as always, Enki! Can confirm, this has been the most powerful I've felt since I've been following this guide. I haven't tried fighting the Big Bads yet, but I'm melting Tier 16 super juiced maps with ease.

Feel better soon!
Thanks for the build! Having fun with it.
Got a question, probably a noob (like me) question...
Endgame (Tier 14+) Progression, Step 3.5 says 'bringing you to 76% total'. So seems like need 24% more.
Then Step 3.7 says, '...boots is at 35%, using Greater Eldritch Ichors is enough'. I sure I'm missing something, but as far as my research goes, I only can find a Greater ELdrich Ichor only can add 6%.
Please, what am I missing? Thanks.
Hi,
Thanks Enki for the guide, it has been very helpful for a noob irregular player like me.
I started playing back in 2020? (or earlier, 5 Acts IIRC) but I do not play very frequently and mostly have to stop playing for long time frames, so a quick and easy guide like yours is very helpful, mostly when I came back and have to update the character after 2-3 updates.
One thing I am missing from previous versions, is that there used to be a small section for equipment/flasks through Acts.

Some noob doubts from this last time that I am redoing the character:
a) Why Flame Dash over Frostblink or Lighting Warp? Would some support gems like Fast Casting or Second Wind help?
b) Regarding Lighting damage Wand vendor recipes, which sockets are desired? 2-3 linked blue sockets? and also which type of wand (lvl8 - goat's horn/carved wand // lvl20 - quartz wand/spiraled wand)?
c) Also, I understand the idea would be in the lvl20 crafted wands to let open space to add later the fast casting, so may be some comment or clarification would be helpful.
d) For myself I make a small table to see more clearly which gems are added and substitued during each Act (see something similar below)

Act 1
Main Skill
=> Spark => Arc
=> Arcane Surge (15)
=> Added Lightning Damage
Secondary Skill
=> Orb of Storms
Movement Skill
=> Frostblink => Flame Dash
Debuff
Golem Buffs
Auras
=> Clarity
Trigger Setup

Act 2
Main Skill
Arc
Arcane Surge (15)
Added Lightning Damage
Secondary Skill
Orb of Storms => Galvanic Field
=> Elemental Focus
Movement Skill
Flame Dash
Debuff
=> Wave of Conviction
Golem Buffs
Auras
Clarity
=> Herald of Thunder
Trigger Setup

Thanks and again and best regards,

With a couple easy tweaks I'm pushing this build to close to 5 million arc dps. Still trying to make a double corrupt 30% quality annihilation staff but all I get is white sockets at best :<

basically the tweak is a lvl 4 enlighten and adding herald of thunder while manually casting molten shell. Also conductivity on hit is HUUUUUUUUGE!!!! Tbh it should have been a mandatory upgrade for the more expensives list.

EDIT: I also disagree on divergent arc being the call. I crafted a 21/20 Vaal Arc early on in the league and for mapping it's clearly the superior choice for an upgrade, especially if you're doing Legion farming.
Last edited by Messatsu on Jan 11, 2023, 11:16:32 AM
This is having a real rough time in delve in spite of doing red maps with relative ease
Becky lemme smash
Sorry if this has been asked before, but wondering about Early Map gear choices. Specifically, the guide recommends Agnerod West. In POB, if I have dual Singularity Sceptres, the DPS looks significantly higher. Is that the actual case, or am I missing something that makes Agnerod West better? Thank you!
Hello,ive wanted to try this build out since i started with another crit Arc variant with Void Battery,and im just curious if its possible to play this crit based,since i invested quite alot in crit multi obviously i cannot take elemental overload then,any thoughts?
Last edited by Bakkkiii on Jan 12, 2023, 11:01:09 AM
Hi. Im very lame at POE. I start this build and it was amazing before high level maps, when i need to take The Annihilating Light. Also i spoiled my armor (trying to make 6 links). Im dying every second.
Can you give me trade links to wear (jewerly and hat/boots/gloves too), just for example (up to 1 divine orb). Its hard to me searching (i don`t know nothing about all this stuff).
Also i buy good big cluster (because it is well written in the manual), but i also need 2 small (if i understood right). Needs links too.
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info