Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

after the 3.19.0g changes. Its way better. Had the cluster jewel (im around 92) and had Doryani node. Way better now, way beter surv! great changes enki :) played your build throughout the last 10 leagues with all the different changes. it feels really good now :)
I really enjoy this build and would like to keep playing with Arc. How could I push this into lategame in a way that makes it viable for Uber etc.? I would appreciate suggestions such as Cluster jewels, alternative gear (e.g. replacing the Brass Dome).

For reference, I am usually fine with DoT but die to burst damage such as from Maven etc.
"
EvilSpenZer wrote:
after the 3.19.0g changes. Its way better. Had the cluster jewel (im around 92) and had Doryani node. Way better now, way beter surv! great changes enki :) played your build throughout the last 10 leagues with all the different changes. it feels really good now :)

Seconding this! I love the update and have definitely noticed a big change in my overall survivability. All the swaps resulted in about a 20% DPS loss, which I was worried about at first, but the compromise ended up being well worth it.

If anyone needs some additional inventory inspiration, check out my build; I'm very nearly 100% where I want to be with the current equipment loadout and can melt through pretty much any red map and most end game bosses with ease.
[Removed by Support]

Thanks as always, Enki!
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Sep 13, 2022, 6:02:11 PM
"
albrekt wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Uhhhh... you sure you want to be posting that on the official forums???
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Sep 13, 2022, 6:02:31 PM
Hi! If I get the conductivity mod on my ring, what can I replace the conductivity gem with?
What about annointing for trick shot? It increases chaining range and doesn't say it's just for projectiles.
Guy's i have reached a point on my character where I do not know what I can do to make it better. I am still struggling in some content and I still die randomly. Is there anyway someone can look at my character and point me in the right direction?? I should also say that this is my first league playing and I am mostly broke right now. Struggling to find anything that I can sell to help get better gear or what ever I can.
Last edited by Thebovin on Sep 22, 2022, 8:23:09 PM
hi I really like this build and its a real game changer. i just was wondering would it all do and work the same on ps5?
@ElectroNips

You could start to get every gem that isn't corrupted to 20% quality.

Get all flasks to 20% quality.

Remember with Syndicate and Hillock in Transport or Fortification on max level you can bump the quality of your weapon and armor above 20%

Vorici in Research can change color of sockets to white giving you more freedom check my brass plate on crappyattempt for example easier to switch gems around.

Guides are fine but for example if you take an +18 cold res node on your passive skill tree while being more then 18 overcapped that's a wasted node you could use elsewhere either for defense or extra damage.

For example if your life is high enough you could drop the +50 life node and work towards breath of lightning node.

Get resistance modifiers on your rings to 20% even if your capped now , that way you can replace gear pieces you want to upgrade easier.

Last edited by randar1969 on Sep 24, 2022, 6:29:42 AM
Hi, is Arc considered a projectile? does projectile speed count perhaps? I'm trying to make arc chain as fast as possible

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info