Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
HansaFTW wrote:
Hi, is Arc considered a projectile? does projectile speed count perhaps? I'm trying to make arc chain as fast as possible

Not a projectile, no. The skill gem itself highlights the relevant tags at the top.
Hi can someone have a look at my build and try point out why I am dying so often? I realise I've only got 60% res but I'm really struggling to reach 75% with the staff taking so much. I might switch back to Agnerod West until I can do something about that. I'm currently tackling tier 5 maps and sometimes everything is fine and others I get one hit killed.

How can I stop dying?
I use vaal molten sheel with cast when dmg taken only? No more gems linked to cast when dmg taken?
Hi, I'm level 72 and I'm looking at the level 75 skill tree in the guide, but I seem to be missing 2 points, did I miss something?

**found out i didnt respec the elemental damage nodes, my bad
Last edited by bananacandy98 on Oct 4, 2022, 3:11:57 PM
Hi, ive been using your build and i've got a question. LAte game wise without the use of the PoB as i reached endgame by now.

What would I need to improve further?

To be able to kill bosses manage to survive and such?
Hey guys, no matter what i do my damage is kinda low because i dont use the staff reduces resistances... still capped with 75% 3.6k hp and god damn t10 maps one shotting me all the time, what i can do to improve my build?
Always a solid build Enki!

Easily my favorite "fast action" witch build!

Act 2+ are an easy walk

BUILD MELTS ALL, Mapping (tier 10 currently) with about 10 chaos budget gear and personal use of jewelers/fuse + chroma orbs (I just swapped over to the 1st staff suggestion, as it dropped for me in a map).

This guide could use a small update, gathering all "crafting" info/advice into their own section
Last edited by Aazard on Nov 12, 2022, 9:49:13 PM
"
decuervo34 wrote:
Hey guys, no matter what i do my damage is kinda low because i dont use the staff reduces resistances... still capped with 75% 3.6k hp and god damn t10 maps one shotting me all the time, what i can do to improve my build?

DNGHM - (Do Not Get Hit Method)

- F.Dash + Distance drops of "Galvanic Field" at mobs + F.Dash back (Let Golems suck aggro)
- F.Dash to range + Wave/Hex & drop "Galvanic Field" on Boss + F.Dash back (repeatedly)

Depending on current gearing/res stats, these are pretty low level items:

- "Valako's Sign Topaz Ring" is pretty cheap (damage boost/Res, ++)

- As is "Berek's Respite Two-Stone Ring" (damage boost/Dual Res, ++)

- "Doryani's Invitation Heavy Belt" (lightning damage) is excellent (Dual res/Damage boost, ++)

- "Replica Prismweave Rustic Sash" (Corrupted) with "+xx% increased Lightning Damage" (or spell damage), can add a fair amount of spell damage

The rings are pretty reliable "gear gap" fillers, normally a chaos each for an avg roll.

The belt runs a few (3+) chaos to ten (+) chaos for the corrupted belt

Some other gear can have "+XX% increased XYZ damage with Spells"

With XYZ as flat (spell) or lightning. Maybe "to shocked enemies" also (unsure)

All add spell damage, default:

- "Occultist's Vestment" Chest
- "Fingerless Silk Gloves"
- "Chrysalis Talisman"
- "Opal Rings"

Also:

- "Bone Helmets" - will improve minions
- "Blizzard Crowns" - will add cold damage (but boost enemy cold res)
- "Archdemon Crowns" - will cause socked skill to inflict elemental exposure on enemies (but lowers your res)
Last edited by Aazard on Nov 12, 2022, 11:01:32 PM
What do you recommend for the Elementalist points after the first labyrinth
"
What do you recommend for the Elementalist points after the first labyrinth

Liege of the Primordial
It's right there in the Opening Post on page 1, scroll down to 'Passives & Ascendancy'!
Just do it! And keep it simple -
Things will become complicated by itself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info