Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Woo GGG finally fixed the display of what Mastery was chosen when mousing over them on the skill tree! I can finally tell (without using PoB) what Masteries to choose!
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
Voidme wrote:
Im talking about something else to add like some sort of damage or something, because on pob it shows like 600k dps and 67k hit points so im pretty squishy

In POB, quality up all your gems and watch how the DPS goes up. It makes a huge difference on most supports, giving a flat 10% increased damage. Less of a difference on Auras and triggered curses and stuff.

Sell your lvl 20 gems with a GCP to a vendor to get back a lvl 1 20% quality gem.
Last edited by jackieh917 on Sep 4, 2022, 5:42:40 PM
playing this build in ssf for the first time and I got an agnerod east from my 3rd lab :))) levelling has been a breeze and maps are super smooth so far, good build
Been trying out this build and I am flying towards the end of the campaign. Such an easy way to make it to mapping! Thanks for the work you put into this it feels great to play
How much resistances do I need to have before I buy 60% Annihilating Light? I bought one for 2 divines and game becomes unplayable even with a lot of resists, it reduces them to nothingness.
"
cadosinio wrote:
How much resistances do I need to have before I buy 60% Annihilating Light? I bought one for 2 divines and game becomes unplayable even with a lot of resists, it reduces them to nothingness.

You should always have at least 75 all elemental resist. If you don't have that, AFTER equipping Annihilating Light, you're not ready to use it. Spend currency to upgrade resistances via rings, amulet, belt, gems, gloves and boots. You've got mountains of room to max resists even with the staff, and having Max resist is non-negotiable.
"
Quadricwan wrote:
"
cadosinio wrote:

You should always have at least 75 all elemental resist. If you don't have that, AFTER equipping Annihilating Light, you're not ready to use it. Spend currency to upgrade resistances via rings, amulet, belt, gems, gloves and boots. You've got mountains of room to max resists even with the staff, and having Max resist is non-negotiable.

I understand that, but I don't know how to calculate the required numbers BEFORE I put on the AL.
"
cadosinio wrote:

I have my resistances capped at 79 using 61% staff. Without it I have 203-204 of each res.
Last edited by Kirinov on Sep 8, 2022, 2:40:02 PM
"
cadosinio wrote:
I understand that, but I don't know how to calculate the required numbers BEFORE I put on the AL.

Here's a formula:

AL = the percentage on your Annihilating Light, expressed as a decimal
RR = uncapped resistance required
MR = your max res, either 75% base or whatever your Brass Dome provides

RR = MR / (1 - AL)

So for a base of 75%, your 60% Annihilating Light requires 187.5 uncapped res. For a 4% Brass Dome (max 79%), that number is 197.5.

If you want to be capped under the Elemental Weakness map mod, you'll need a bit more. Thankfully the 20% EW reduction happens BEFORE Annihilating Light, so you really only need to get 8% overcap to counteract it.
Last edited by unsmith on Sep 8, 2022, 4:47:38 PM
Does anyone know of a build guide as thorough and intuitive as this, but for a physical bow build?

I've had a hell of a time following this build, absolutely fantastic, even did it on a Scion so it was much less than optimal and it still got me to yellow maps.

I'd like to have the same experience but on a physical bow build this time 😃

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info