Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I was wondering, what's the minimum dps and def stats i should have at the end of the campaign to start maps?
Hey fellas

I have a questions realted to this section

"Grand Spectrum is an optional Endgame choice. It's limited to three and has multiple different versions, the most interesting one for this build has 12% chance to avoid Elemental Ailments per Grand Spectrum. With three of those socketed, you can full Elemental Ailment immunity which is incredibly for survivability and allows you to use other suffixes on your Flasks."

Which Jewels are talking about and how exactly do i get immunity against freeze for example with it.

thanks in advance
doublepost pls delete if possible
Last edited by thesino on Aug 28, 2022, 11:55:18 AM
Looks like the Act 9 and Act 10 passive tree links are identical. The Act 10 should be changed, yes?
"
thesino wrote:

Which Jewels are talking about and how exactly do i get immunity against freeze for example with it.

You're looking for the Grand Spectrum Viridian Jewel variant that gives the 12% chance to avoid elemental ailments like stated, but you need 3 of them.
Grand spectrums gain more power the more of them you use, even if they're the same variant.

So having two of these would make them both give you 24% chance to avoid for a total of 48%, and all three would make them all give 36% chance to avoid ailments for a total of 108%.

Obviously, 100%+ chance to avoid ailments means you are guaranteed to be immune to freeze, shock, burning, and all the other elemental ailments!
Last edited by Statick160 on Aug 29, 2022, 4:14:30 AM
perfecto! thanks a lot :)

only problemo are the costs of such jewels :D
Hi, thanks a lot for this guide !
But I can’t find the notes to introduce the build in Path of Building.

Can you help me ?
It's ok i have to find him !
I see the notes in the pob I downloaded -- maybe go grab it again and re-import?
My run with AW is going very well. I spent chaos on a 6 blue socket armor, and some glove and boot upgrades (resist and 30% movement) -- gloves to try to get some spell suppression. And I spent 3c on a 23% arc first chance I could, of course. I think I have just under 20c in the build right now. 6 key redundant gems leveling in my alternate weapons and they're all L19, so getting close to flipping them to 20%. My arc is currently only 4L, Galv Field is 3L. My resistances are all maxed (only at 75%) My wands are both drops, and I trade up whenever I find ones with better spell and lightning damage, and room for resistances.

I'm almost done getting the white map bonuses and breezed through a T6 (to fill a vessel). If I run into a sea of ranged attacks, I get into trouble.

Light Dam + Spell Dam + Life jewels are expensive, so I've got a spotty collection of jewels in my tree. 6L Agnerods are a divine, and I don't see any gem-perfect Annihilating Lights or Brass Domes yet :-( With the reduced drops of uniques, I'm nervous about the cost of this build when I get to that point.

I'm not sure if Galv Field is helping as much as Orb of Storms, but it's definitely not as cool looking in use lol

Such a fun build for romping though this game!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info