Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I really liked the old act progression pastebin, shame that it was deleted. :(
Does anyone has a copy that they are willing to share, maybe?
@hatr3dbun, this should work.... its from early in last league and endgame is still showing omniscience, but the act progression should be good.
https://pastebin.com/WAf1c92P
"
onufer wrote:
@hatr3dbun, this should work.... its from early in last league and endgame is still showing omniscience, but the act progression should be good.
https://pastebin.com/WAf1c92P

Thank you for the reply! I've meant not the PoB paste of the old version of this build, but the old act 1-10 step by step progression guide by Enki. (That pastebin is now deleted and replaced with the Maxroll guide, which I personally don't quite like as much.) I've found a good alternative already anyway, so it's np!
Where are the Grand Spectrums with "12% chance to avoid Elemental Ailments per Grand Spectrum"? I couldn't find any in trade. Am I searching wrong?
Hello Enki,

Thanks for the update and for the great guide.

You switched from 2 daggers back to 2 wands, why ? ANd why not 1 wand 1 shield ?

Also, since you don't seem to have to spend all the passive points, why not consider saving Alira to get +15% res instead of 2 points ?
Last edited by Danse_Macabre on Aug 21, 2022, 6:53:15 AM
Hello Enki, thank you for updating this guide.
I have a couple of questions (I play in Standard):

1) Would the Crystallised Omniscience + Black Sun Crest setup work also in this patch? Did you simply remove the setup for the cost or because it is less performing than the non-omniscience setup?
2) I see that you suggest Armour+ES boots and gloves. Why? Isn't the build based on Armour only?
3) You suggest to use the Conductivity skill gem. Is it good to use a ring with "Curse enemies with Conductivity on hit"?

Thanks!
Last edited by palajack on Aug 20, 2022, 6:22:50 AM
I skipped last few leagues and now i came back almost as begginer so i decided i will try this build and currently it feel awesome (but all of them do during leveling) but Im just bit curious about golem setup, becouse we are hitting so often that we proc ele overload even without ice golem constantly and in that case we could change it to flame golem which would give us some dmg boost. Whats your toughts about it?
Just wanted to say that I've played your build EVERY. SINGLE. LEAUGE! No kap. Thank you so much! Keep it up Enki
Morning Enki and co

Thank you for a great build and for keeping everything up to date .

Would unleash work , or do I need to remove/change any gems ?

Cheers
All the best
Osmund
Why does Elemental Focus support Galvanic Field?

Elemental Focus:
Supports any skill that hits or burns enemies, or inflicts elemental ailments.

Galvanic Field itself is a buff, which doesn't hit or burn enemies, nor inflicts elemental ailments. The buff has an effect that creates a field. That field's description does not use the words "hit" or "burn", and explicitly cannot inflict elemental ailments (shock). The buff also grants a +20% chance to shock. But the buff isn't inflicting the shock, just increasing our chance to shock via other means.

So I'm confused. I'm glad that it works, but I don't understand why it does.
Last edited by UtherSRG on Aug 21, 2022, 10:30:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info