Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Will this guide/POB get an update for 3.19...especially with the new shock gems?

I still recommend the guide to friends who start to play, I hope for an update, even if its a small one :D
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Add me to the list who would love to see a 3.19 update.
I would love to see a 3.19 update with the new gems too, I'm coming back for this league. This was my first build and I liked it.
Last edited by Arakismo on Aug 15, 2022, 4:33:52 PM
I've gotten the furthest in this league with this build than any other build. I am quite excited to see what Enki's got in store for 3.19.
Hi, first of all, thanks for you beautyfull work did here!

My question is pretty simple, I think.

I´m a "new player" and I´m looking for a build to use with my char who came from the sentinel league to the standard.

Is a good idea try to apply this build in that char?

Thanks in advance!
would a variant of unleash work instead of using spell echo?
hyped to see if the new lightning gems get implemented into the build
The guide is now updated for 3.19! Sorry for being so late with this, I was going back and forth between two different setups and then didn't end up actually using them, and instead just improved the 3.18 setup that I've had lots of success with.

If I have time, I'll record a video tomorrow to go over the PoB and what you can expect. Galvanic Field might need some adjustments depending on how it performs in this build, I'll implement those asap after being able to test it.
twitch.tv/enki91
R.I.P. crystallized omniscience? That's a shame. It's sweet, even if it's expensive. I guess the nerfs make it so it doesn't get there.
He took omniscience off last league because it was too expensive iirc. So it is likely still worth using if you can get one, even post nerf.
Last edited by onufer on Aug 18, 2022, 11:35:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info