Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi, I'm following your guide and as a brand new player it's been a godsend! 1 question about your build though.. how come we leave Wave of Conviction at level 1? I can't see it mentioned later on (or maybe control+f just couldn't see it mentioned again..).
"
Hey, quick question: why would you not go wandslinger with this build?

Because we don't attack with wands, so all we would get is 25% increased damage from that node.

@PickleGrieva, I'm pretty sure Enki mentions it, probably at the gem section?
"
PickleGrieva wrote:
Hi, I'm following your guide and as a brand new player it's been a godsend! 1 question about your build though.. how come we leave Wave of Conviction at level 1? I can't see it mentioned later on (or maybe control+f just couldn't see it mentioned again..).
Increasing the level increases the amount of physical damage it does. Depending upon what point you are at it can kill you in a physical reflect map. The damage it does becomes inconsequential late game. The point of WoC is for the exposure to increase lightning damage from Arc and for using it to apply Conductivity when linked with Hextouch Support. I have almost always kept mine at level 1 but this league I started leveling one up to see if it was worth it. I found that while there were times when that damage was nice it will in fact kill you in a physical reflect map - I know this because it resulted in several deaths this league and I will be going back to a level 1 but I keep forgetting.
I just finished the 10 act and I'm starting to do maps. I'm having hard time sustaining my mana, my arc mana cost went skyrocketed to 500ish mana. I'll try to respect The Agnostic keystone later. Any advice?
BRUH MOMENT
so apparently this build isn't great for end game sirus, shaper, juiced t16 maps according to Enki himself...well I'm coming from a frost blades berserker build [by Esoro] that I spent some money on...but, I wanna pick something new that has more inherent power and maybe isn't as gear dependent, that can do everything in the game, even better than my zerker could [not at the point I was, but eventually] I was already capable of running rare T16 maps, conquerors with 4 watchstones on Awakener 5...maybe more even...I'm not ready for Sirus however...

I kow this build comes highly recommended as a beginner build, but I wanted to actually improve on my Zerker while keeping a fast-paced playstyle...if not this, does anyone have a recommendation for a similar build that can do everything? I want to play this type of build or just something that isn't so in the enemies face and not tanky, but also comfortably handle end-game content, or at least is meant to eventually, not so far down the road.
How did you get the righteos fire to work ?
I tried swapping out orb of storms on cast when damage taken for frost wall because of ultimatim and it actually helps a lot with stopping a lot of meele mobs reaching you when you take a few hits and it puts up 3 big frost walls arounds you

even when getting hit by ranged mobs it will put up walls in the middle of the ultimatim stopping/blocking mobs from moving or reaching you, really helpful so far
Last edited by Hjelpen93 on Apr 20, 2021, 4:32:20 PM
"
Hjelpen93 wrote:
I tried swapping out orb of storms on cast when damage taken for frost wall because of ultimatim and it actually helps a lot with stopping a lot of meele mobs reaching you when you take a few hits and it puts up 3 big frost walls arounds you

even when getting hit by ranged mobs it will put up walls in the middle of the ultimatim stopping/blocking mobs from moving or reaching you, really helpful so far

nice tip!
"
Hjelpen93 wrote:

That's an idea. Would certainly help on my trigger wand when dealing with those spikeybois.
wait, enki arc witch uses shields now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info