Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Any suggestions on what to do if I can't find a good cluster jewel?
If I have Culling Strike on my gloves, is there another Notable I should try for on the Medium Cluster Jewel instead of Wish for Death? Or is it still worth using for the increased curse duration?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

Another question I have - I have invested a ton of money into top-end gear for the 3.13 dual wield build (standard league now), do you think that build is still viable? Or is it really worth the money for switching to the new shield build?

If I were to continue playing the dual wield build, do you have any recommendations on how to adapt it to 3.14?
Last edited by shakes_ on Apr 19, 2021, 10:00:03 PM
Does it still make sense to use Crown of the Inward Eye if we're taking The Agnostic and negating all of the energy shield gains?

Edit: Saw your reply above on taking ES gear for blue sockets, makes sense... But does this hold true for Inward Eye?
Last edited by Goshawk2 on Apr 19, 2021, 9:55:04 PM
"
Goshawk2 wrote:
Does it still make sense to use Crown of the Inward Eye if we're taking The Agnostic and negating all of the energy shield gains?

Edit: Saw your reply above on taking ES gear for blue sockets, makes sense... But does this hold true for Inward Eye?

Crown is just insane for the increased damage and mana. Last league I had like 1k energy shield when I took agnostic (while wearing crown). I felt more tanky with agnostic than with the 1k ES. Especially as ES doesn't recharge unless you haven't taken damage for a bit.
The increases in ES you have still work for the corresponding transfiguration, but that's relatively small.

Once you have a good budget to craft a rare helmet with transfiguration of mind, you can replace the crown.
Hey Everyone!
I'm currently having a lot of issue with mana sustain on my build. I have okayish DPS (Would like for it to be higher) I can do t12 maps BUT I run out of mana on bosses super quickly, to the point where map boss fights take 5+ minutes. Can someone help me fix my problem because I am very lost haha. Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/9wW9p7us . Thank you for your time!
"
Poketad wrote:
Hey Everyone!
I'm currently having a lot of issue with mana sustain on my build. I have okayish DPS (Would like for it to be higher) I can do t12 maps BUT I run out of mana on bosses super quickly, to the point where map boss fights take 5+ minutes. Can someone help me fix my problem because I am very lost haha. Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/9wW9p7us . Thank you for your time!

From what i can see in your pob, you are running The Agnostic notable, so if you are getting hit on bosses, your mana is draining quickly to recover the missing life, you can drop the notable, until you figure out your mana situation.

You should definitely get arcane cloak link, so you get mana regeneration from arcane surge and especially a LOT of damage from both arcane cloak and arcane surge.

Keep an eye on your mana flask uptime on bosses, since you are using Catalysed prefix, you are gonna have to keep refreshing it twice as often to keep the mana flowing.

Your helmet, boots, gloves and belt does not have any mana affixes, that will help as well.

You can also replace one of your quicksilver flasks with silver one, for more damage on bosses.
I seem to be lacking in dexterity even with the +30 node not far from the start of the tree. Were the dex requirements tweaked in 3.14, or should I be adding a bit of dex to my gear somewhere?

I also have the Ungil's Harmony amulet with +24 dex putting me at 70, 1 short of being able to use Heartbreaker. I feel like I'm missing something on the guide... Should I take a +10dex node, or craft +dex on to a piece of my gear?
Last edited by meth0d1cal on Apr 20, 2021, 4:39:19 AM
"
meth0d1cal wrote:
I seem to be lacking in dexterity even with the +30 node not far from the start of the tree. Were the dex requirements tweaked in 3.14, or should I be adding a bit of dex to my gear somewhere?

I also have the Ungil's Harmony amulet with +24 dex putting me at 70, 1 short of being able to use Heartbreaker. I feel like I'm missing something on the guide... Should I take a +10dex node, or craft +dex on to a piece of my gear?

Atziri's Foible Amulet has reduced attributes requirement by 25% from both gems and items, you can grab node till you get it.
Is it me, or is Suncaller Asha hard to defeat with this build?
Hey, quick question: why would you not go wandslinger with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info