Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

With the discovery of the new +1 to all xxx gems wands vendor recipe, will this change anything with the leveling section or mapping section?

Enki how do u achieve 9.5k mana ? I am at 5k atm but can’t see how I could boost that by 4K on top.

Anyone could check my profile maybe? Do I miss something in the build ?
Anyone else find hitting vaal righteous fire to be the equivalent of russian roulette?

Any way to make it less dicey? lol.
Solid Guide, one of my Go To Builds :D Keep it up Enki!
hello,
1st of all thank you for the guide, im new to this game and so far ive reached act 3, i cant equip Increased Duration because i need 52 STR for that, what im doing wrong?
"
trhtkv wrote:
hello,
1st of all thank you for the guide, im new to this game and so far ive reached act 3, i cant equip Increased Duration because i need 52 STR for that, what im doing wrong?

dont worry about it yet. you will get much more strength from the passive tree later on. or equip amber amulet item base (up to +30 strength)
first time a try mom + block mechanique , and it's definitly really strong.
very nice guide.

i start my end -stuff, and think it be difficult to cap res on only 4 item on gear, 'cause the 4 unique ( count the cloak i dont have yet).

have to found 4 item with something like 100%+ total res. each ...
(included chaos res).
Mostly enjoying the build so far, but I used it a few leagues ago and it felt a lot smoother then.

I just tried righteous fire for the first time, and it seems to just cause my mana to tank (i'm assuming the agnostic node is keeping my health up while my mana is draining)

The weird part is I can't see a way to turn it off. I'm just stuck at zero mana and can't do anything. Righteous fire is still up.

I even removed the skill gem and I still have righteous fire up, and no mana. Is this a bug?

My biggest problem outside of this is just the mana sustain. I'm trying to stack as much mana and regen as possible but particularly in ultimatums i'm struggling to keep my mana pool sustained. I know i have a few items still to get but it feels like it should be easier to play at this point.
"
WelshyC wrote:

The weird part is I can't see a way to turn it off. I'm just stuck at zero mana and can't do anything. Righteous fire is still up.

I even removed the skill gem and I still have righteous fire up, and no mana. Is this a bug?

My biggest problem outside of this is just the mana sustain. I'm trying to stack as much mana and regen as possible but particularly in ultimatums i'm struggling to keep my mana pool sustained. I know i have a few items still to get but it feels like it should be easier to play at this point.

No, Rf works that way. It only turns off when you reach 1 hp or leave the area.
You'll have to wait till your mana can sustain it to run it and just use vaal RF at certain points when you want some burst.

I can suggest getting a pure talent for some extra mana regen (it's 3c) and work towards a atziri's foible and cloak of defiance. Those work wonders for sustain.
i can confirm the atziri's foible made a huge difference to Mana sustain and now working on chest

also that frost wall trick is really cool in Ultimate's i am really trying to keep in in my end game build but dunno how , it works a treat !!

trickie build but amazing guide , enjoying it so far

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info