Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
poomiix9 wrote:
This build is op and friendly to the beginner

My life is about 3k, mana is 8k and my mana regeneration is ~ 1500
but I have a problem when running on t10+ map that sometimes the mana is not regened enough it makes me got Oneshot. Can someone provide the solution for my case?

are u sure about u dont running map with "No Regeneration " roll , because i have similar stats and can run t16.
Last edited by GhostMasterCZ on Jan 28, 2021, 4:38:27 AM
"
GhostMasterCZ wrote:
"
poomiix9 wrote:
This build is op and friendly to the beginner

My life is about 3k, mana is 8k and my mana regeneration is ~ 1500
but I have a problem when running on t10+ map that sometimes the mana is not regened enough it makes me got Oneshot. Can someone provide the solution for my case?

are u sure about u dont running map with "No Regeneration " roll , because i have similar stats and can run t16.

I'm sure that I haven't run on the "No Regeneration "Mod maybe I'm bad on positioning by myself if you said that you can run t16 with no problem.

New Question
I just see that many people aim on mana in the wand. Should I look for the new one that has large mana on it and secondary be +%spell dmg instead?
"
"
BuckFutter9 wrote:
"

Well, they essentially offer all of this:
50% movement speed
20% increased cast speed
20% spell dodge
20% attack dodge
20% increased maximum mana
35% lightning resistance
Extra flask slot (from dropping silver flask)

Aside from the lightning resistance, there are barely any other boots that can offer even a single one of those insane mods. All at the cost of 7% mana per second, which this build can easily sustain when geared up all the way. It barely made a dent with the necro version, though it's a bit more noticeable so far this time around.

The build just feels so much more fleet when you're wearing them. Map clear speed is noticeably increased. And if you swap in a quartz flask for the silver flask you no longer need, that's a possible 30% chance to dodge all hits, offering some very badly needed damage avoidance in a build that now has basically none aside from the native 15% attack block chance you get from dial wielding.

Totally personal preference, of course, but to answer your question, the permanent Onslaught is probably the most attractive thing to me.

Sound reasoning. I do always look for 30+ movement boots and last league they intrigued me but with unique gloves I just could not make the resistances work. I am hopeful that this league, especially with Harvest resistance trading, I will be able to give them a go, just have to move the dex somewhere else or pony up for the 30+ skill point node.

Survivability has been much improved with Bastion of Elements and a 9k mana pool but still nothing like the Necro build which could just face tank so much. Spending a lot more time kiting and playing flask piano this league. I have also now almost fixed my atlas and should be able to start generating some income now to buy stuff.

What are your thoughts on The Anima Stone and running a fifth Golem which would be Lightning Golem? That is currently what I am saving currency to do in the hopes that the interactions with Liege of the Primordial and Elemancer will provide a big boost.

Yes the resistances are definitely a bit of a squeeze with unique boots, even more so this league when we don't have a shield. Puts a lot of strain on one ring, a pair of gloves, and a belt--but it IS doable. Stats are also pinched...it feels like everything is, really.

Agreed on Bastion and the comparison with necro. The only thing I see really helping is higher damage, god-tier items, or some kind of structural change to the build. (Phase Acrobatics would be amazing with Omeyocan, but I have no idea how to path to it without totally wrecking everything else.) There are undoubtedly more creative souls than I out there. I'm keeping an eye on PoB Ninja to see what people come up with.

I think Anima Stone is probably a good idea. We really can use the fifth utility golem and the extra 2% physical damage reduction. I'm going to try to work it in after I get a curse cluster jewel crafted (Master of Fear + Wish for Death).

Phase Acrobatics would be amazing with Omeyocan, but I have no idea how to path to it without totally wrecking everything else

I had the same thought after buying the boots and just tried it:
- had to drop Heart of Thunder/Battle Rouse and many Life nodes
- went over to Phase acrobatics and also picked no Witnesses for elusive

Stats so far:
- 1.4 m PoB DPS
- 2.7k Life / 9.5k Mana

So the downside is obviously the heavy loss of damage and Life. From a personal feeling I don`t miss the damage. Even T16 maps are still easy/fast to do.

Advantages of this setup:
- feels way more tanky
- if elusive procs I have 75% Attack Dodge and 73% Spell Dodge and even more Move Speed
- I allocated Mind Drinker with passive skill points and put the anoint for Mana Flows on the amulet to have it both

Maybe there are also some other passives worth to spend skill points to if you anyhow go the way to Phase Acrobatics.

IGN: Hacktis
Hey, thanks for this great build. I am almost done, but am not figuring out when to switch to golem and how to use it? Sorry, just started playing again this game last week, and it's really addicting. Before I played in 2013 iirc haha
"
Nutella001 wrote:
Hey i must say build is op!

i have 2 questions, first why wont you level up all of your gems?
and second, is there any other body armor we can use for end game exept Cloak Of Defiance? because when i use RF it drains all of the 1000 es i have, maybe it is better to get some body armor with more hp instead?

The only gem we don't level up in end game is Wave of Conviction: We keep it at Level 1 to stay safe from physical reflect.

Play around in PoB and see if you can find a body armour that works better for the build. Good luck.
Hi all,

I'm curious why we choose Elementalist and not Ascendant or Heirophant for this build? Heirophant nodes seem to make way more sense, but I'm not very clued up on the Elementalist at all..

Also.. what are the benfits to Arc vs Ball Lightning? and can Arc successfully nuke bosses, or does it require quite a high investment to catch up to anywhere near BL boss damage?
Is The Anima Stone worth it?
"
Adjust91 wrote:
Hi all,

I'm curious why we choose Elementalist and not Ascendant or Heirophant for this build? Heirophant nodes seem to make way more sense, but I'm not very clued up on the Elementalist at all..

Also.. what are the benfits to Arc vs Ball Lightning? and can Arc successfully nuke bosses, or does it require quite a high investment to catch up to anywhere near BL boss damage?

Elementalist is simply brilliant for this build, in terms of damage is in its best position ever.

Currently sitting on 10m damage / 6.7m sirius dmg with still lots of room for improvement
Do I need Trigger a Socketed Spell craft on both wands?
Last edited by lolyndasmu on Jan 28, 2021, 1:43:19 PM
"
lolyndasmu wrote:
Do you need Trigger a Socketed Spell craft on both wands?

No, just the one you have wave of conviction etc on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info