Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Metroid222 wrote:
Is there a specific reason you use the passives MIGHT and AGILITY and not PRACTICAL APPLICATION and one of the passives right beside it?
PRACTICAL APPLICATION and one of the passives beside it would give 5 dex and 5 strength more than MIGHT and AGILITY and also a 40% chance to avoid interuption from stuns while casting.

Probably because the nodes give both and in cases like mine, I don't need the strength right now so I can get rid of the +30 node. With practical application I wouldn't be able to get rid of it because i would still need the DEX.

They are both meant to be temporary and removed once not needed.
Last edited by Zuuule on Jan 27, 2021, 10:10:00 AM
"
oscar111 wrote:
Can someone post their gem setup for the endgame gear? When I follow the gem setup guide, I can match all the gems in the gear up to weapons. Weapons are supposed to be blue-blue-red, but I am left with having to match wave of conviction-hextouch-conductivity and clarity-vitality. Should one of the wand stay at 3 blue?

Here is how I have mine setup, still have to 6L the Cloak. Also note that I bought The Anima Stone and am running 5 golems which you cannot do without getting something that gives you another +1 golem.

"
Is there an alternative to Spell Echo? I keep getting mauled by fast enemies while I'm stuck in my casting animation.

I don't think so, cast move, cast move, is how I play, very rarely do you want to stand in the same spot for long. If there is a large group of strong enemies, Harvest for example, run away and try to fight them one by one.

Also FYI - you are missing a juicy mana node in your passive tree, up and to the right of the starting location, not connected with anything else, 25% increased mana regeneration.
"
CRcaceres wrote:
Hello guys, need i little help a dont know what i need to do, im dying a lot.

can some one help me, this is my pob link: https://pastebin.com/gFSdB1ia

The build is rippy as hell, every level above 90 is going to be a slog. My one suggestion is to up the mana pool, get a Healthy Mind and put it where you have the Watcher's Eye currently.
Got my first Trigger socketed spell wand. Do the skills need to be linked anymore? I put bladeburst in for hex. Do all 3 skills trigger at same time?

Thanks!
Last edited by hovereels on Jan 27, 2021, 11:08:36 AM
"
hovereels wrote:
Got my first Trigger socketed spell wand. Do the skills need to be linked anymore? I put bladeburst in for hex.

Thanks!

No they do not as the trigger wand casts them one at a time (top to bottom I believe).
"
Zuuule wrote:
"
hovereels wrote:
Got my first Trigger socketed spell wand. Do the skills need to be linked anymore? I put bladeburst in for hex.

Thanks!

No they do not as the trigger wand casts them one at a time (top to bottom I believe).

Thanks! Why do we use blade burst? does Arc chain off the blades?
"
hovereels wrote:
"
Zuuule wrote:
"
hovereels wrote:

Thanks!

Thanks! Why do we use blade burst? does Arc chain off the blades?

We just want lvl 1 blade blast. It casts "Unnerve" on enemies which causes them to take increased spell damage.
"
Pokiehl wrote:
"
Barkskin wrote:
Any reason to use Forethought over Dreamer in the tree?

Dreamer is bad, it actually lowers your dps by A LOT.
Your damage is based on the mana spent because of Archmage, so reducing that cost will cripple your damage.

Ah, so Archmage is the reason. :)
Thank you, that makes sense now.
i have qestion why we dont want arcane cloak with arcane surge and increase duration
and then 2nd wind with flame dash vitality clarity

that wasnt be better? (u do not have to use arcane cloak so often)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info