Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

IS there a picture with all your equipment and what each socket holds?
"
Tjucken wrote:
"
Adjust91 wrote:
Hi all,

I'm curious why we choose Elementalist and not Ascendant or Heirophant for this build? Heirophant nodes seem to make way more sense, but I'm not very clued up on the Elementalist at all..

Also.. what are the benfits to Arc vs Ball Lightning? and can Arc successfully nuke bosses, or does it require quite a high investment to catch up to anywhere near BL boss damage?

Elementalist is simply brilliant for this build, in terms of damage is in its best position ever.

Currently sitting on 10m damage / 6.7m sirius dmg with still lots of room for improvement

Oh wow that's pretty insane.. appreciate the response :) I was unsure how well it would cope with the endgame bosses etc, mapping seems great and it seems like with enough cash dumped into it, bosses melt too!
"
Is The Anima Stone worth it?

It is my belief that it is, having a fifth golem provides a boost to the other four which helps both with survivability and damage.
"
IS there a picture with all your equipment and what each socket holds?

Here is mine but keep in mind that I have The Anima Stone and therefore 5 golems. You want the no links the the Clarity and Vitality setup, you do not want a 5 link Cloak, mine will be 6 eventually, hopefully...

"
Tjucken wrote:
"
Adjust91 wrote:
Hi all,

I'm curious why we choose Elementalist and not Ascendant or Heirophant for this build? Heirophant nodes seem to make way more sense, but I'm not very clued up on the Elementalist at all..

Also.. what are the benfits to Arc vs Ball Lightning? and can Arc successfully nuke bosses, or does it require quite a high investment to catch up to anywhere near BL boss damage?

Elementalist is simply brilliant for this build, in terms of damage is in its best position ever.

Currently sitting on 10m damage / 6.7m sirius dmg with still lots of room for improvement

Would you mind posting a PoB link? I am sitting at something like 4-5m sDPS and would like some ideas to steal. ;)
really great build overall but I can't seem to understand why we don't need heat flask?
Made it to red maps, was smooth sailing until about T11/12, but really hit a wall at T14+ (or level 82 heist). POB says 1.1M dps with no vaal RF and nothing checked in config, but I can't kill things fast enough to stop getting overrun, especially in rituals.

I don't have a cloak of defiance yet, nor running wrath or trigger wand. Does wrath really help that much? Will give it a try, lose life/mana but my res is ok without both rings.

Hoping to get trigger on a wand soon, maybe having conductivity/exposure more frequently applied will help?

Life/ES/Mana is 4300/1000/6100 I know a little more life would help. Chaos res is -40 but over capped on the rest.

Any advice? (profile is public)
Getting one shot in red maps, PoB only shows 500k dps. Feel really weak. idk.

I have this problem with this game, in which I can res cap and do yellow maps but literally cannot figure out how to scale my damage.

I'm working on my cloak, haven't been able to 6L it yet, but even 5 linked I lose 50k dps and only gain 200 mana??? AND still get one shot through 40% MoM AND Bastion of Elements.

3.3k HP, 7.5k Mana.

IDK, I feel like I just dont understand how to improve my characters past Max life and res on each piece.
"
CheeseOmelet wrote:
really great build overall but I can't seem to understand why we don't need heat flask?

Chill and frozen that heat flasks would cover are ailments. The golem half of the ascendancy leaves us immune to elemental ailments when at least 3 golems are up.
Everyone is different. No two people are not on fire.
Need some assistance. I got my Cloak of Defiance 6 linked and now damage is pretty good, which is quite fortunate because the 5L craft I was saving to fix it if the fusings failed was actually a 5 socket craft and that would have been bad. I can run regular RF and am getting about 5.4m DPS. Survivability seems a bit better but it is still not great. My biggest problem is that mana is just instantly gone, between damage taken and a cast or two of arc it's simply gone. I am saving up for a good belt with mana recovery but even then I can't imagine it's going to be great. Mana pool of 9.2k and regen of 4.7k but it just doesn't seem to come back very quickly at all and I don't know why.

https://pastebin.com/G15LHa6U

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info