Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Mowad wrote:
"
DeSlime wrote:
According to PoB I have around 1.2k mana regen. I have no clue how people reach over 3k. How can I increase my mana regen from this point? Character name: RaggeBaggen

I also have almost 1.5k mana regen and also struggled with mana like you. The answer to my problems was Atziri Paua Amulet (cant remember the exact name) with allocated mind drinker (important): it means that as long as you attack u will never run out of mana. O mana problems since then and if u happen to be low just spam flask mana flask since it recharges so quickly with our attack speed. I think this and CoD are the two most important pieces of this build.

Arc is a spell, not an attack, so the Mana leech on Kind Drinker doesn't apply for us.
"
Mowad wrote:
"
BuckFutter9 wrote:
"
PublicSee wrote:
From experience, do others with Cloak of Defiance feel it makes a significant defence/damage bonus to the build?

It is my belief that it is essentially required and it helps with both. You also save a skill point and it works well with Crown on a number of levels.

ty for your previous answer!

also idk if it's true but i feel like the enchantment you have on CoD kinda clashes with Crown of Inward Eye. Don't you think so?

Also sorry for the question spams but with the revised build:

Is it better to go with bastion of elements or Heart of destruction?

Is Vitality still needed?

Do we use Vaal RF or regular RF?

Ty again for your time.

I am not sure about the enchant, it will eventually get me 14 base mana which will translate into IDK what. Perhaps the standard quality increase on the energy shield would be better since that gets transferred into damage. I assumed the damage at end game would be sufficient and more mana would be better for survival. My belief is that mana ends up being the end all, be all, of this build for the best mix of damage and survivability.

I went with Bastion of Elements and would recommend it, immediately it increased my witch's survivability and I don't believe Heart of Destruction would have increased damage enough to kill the uniques fast enough to warrant the loss of survivability.

I am still running Vitality but do plan on taking a closer look at that. I am thinking about making some changes when I can get an Anima Stone and add in a 5th golem and I think Vitality would be what leaves the build.

I use Vaal RF when I need a damage boost, make sure you are pumping the life and mana flasks immediately after hitting it. I do not run regular RF, the build is too damn rippy where I am at. I do hope that I will be able to run it in the future, it was a nice damage increase last league.
"
wyvernfist wrote:
"
Mowad wrote:
"
DeSlime wrote:
According to PoB I have around 1.2k mana regen. I have no clue how people reach over 3k. How can I increase my mana regen from this point? Character name: RaggeBaggen

I also have almost 1.5k mana regen and also struggled with mana like you. The answer to my problems was Atziri Paua Amulet (cant remember the exact name) with allocated mind drinker (important): it means that as long as you attack u will never run out of mana. O mana problems since then and if u happen to be low just spam flask mana flask since it recharges so quickly with our attack speed. I think this and CoD are the two most important pieces of this build.

Arc is a spell, not an attack, so the Mana leech on Kind Drinker doesn't apply for us.

But it DOES apply. At least try it before saying it doesn't.

Is 5L cloak better than 6L other armor? Level 80, doing early maps. I just put a few hundred fusing into a cloak but no luck on 6L. But I do have the harvest craft for 5L I could go back to thanks to a tip earlier in this thread.

Is Controlled Destruction the gem to drop if I go to 5L? Currently still using a Tabula so the extra mana from Cloak would be nice
Last edited by hovereels on Jan 25, 2021, 3:29:49 PM
I got to the end of the epilogue. I don't think I am strong enough to do merciless labyrinth yet so I thought I start gearing up.

Two questions:

1) Is there a place where I can farm gear after epilogue?
2) If I want to trade some gear from the preferred gear list, should I look for gear with exact sockets/suffixes or is this something I can change through crafting?
"
oscar111 wrote:
I got to the end of the epilogue. I don't think I am strong enough to do merciless labyrinth yet so I thought I start gearing up.

Two questions:

2) If I want to trade some gear from the preferred gear list, should I look for gear with exact sockets/suffixes or is this something I can change through crafting?

IDK about others but what I did was spam ritual in Blood Aqueduc (Act 9) to mainly farm xp and also get some chaos orbs and currency since the map is so small (+also ilvl there is 61+ so chaos recipe farm is also possible). After that I got cheap gear on trade (still uses some of them now) mainly focusing on capping restistance and have high mana.

Tip: Keep pushing Ctrl when accessing a map visited recently to rerun it.
Your Trade Tutorial Pastebin is down, mind making a new one? :3

(Error, this is a private paste or is pending moderation. If this paste belongs to you, please login to Pastebin to view it.)
finally made it to the epilogue after several days, having trouble staying alive however.

trying to get elemancer but i die pretty quickly to trash mobs or to the bosses themselves.

could it be i'm lacking the resistances? i know for a fact i am. and maybe having the right flasks.

i'm new to the game as well, but having a lot of fun
"
oscar111 wrote:

Two questions:

I always do lab 3 before Kitava so I am still resistance capped.

You can run low level maps without much issue to farm stuff to get resistance capped again.

Look for the correct affixes and non-corrupted gear, you can change sockets and color them with currency you earn in maps.
"
hovereels wrote:
Is 5L cloak better than 6L other armor? Level 80, doing early maps. I just put a few hundred fusing into a cloak but no luck on 6L. But I do have the harvest craft for 5L I could go back to thanks to a tip earlier in this thread.

Is Controlled Destruction the gem to drop if I go to 5L? Currently still using a Tabula so the extra mana from Cloak would be nice

5L cloak would be much better. I would wait until you have 150+ fusings, maybe even more, or another 5L craft before making the attempt. In the past I have used as many as 2,000 fusings to get a 6L. Also, get it to 26 or 28% quality via intervention if you can to make linking more likely.

I dropped Controlled Destruction from mine while I wait for a 6L. I have not gone to POB to see if that's the right one to leave off though so there might be a better option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info