Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I'll probably switch to Mana Flows later. I think it's ultimately better than Mind Drinker when you have everything else in place, but Mind Drinker is definitely the way to go until then.

I didn't have as much time to play this weekend as I would've liked, so I'm still working on what I think is the best way to balance this build. Two things I did do this weekend:

1. Got this:

Worth trying out that enchantment if you're struggling with survivability. It gives an extra 600-900 life regen per second (during Arcane Cloak's effect), which helps stanch the drain on your mana if you're getting hit.

2. Switched from Heart of Destruction to Bastion of Elements. I was indeed starting to get 1-shotted in t15/16 maps and this helped significantly. Try it out. I also removed Sigil of Power from the build, as I don't think it's that helpful and it encourages you to be less mobile, which is the wrong direction for our optimal playstyle. Plus, Primal Aegis looks pretty sweet.

Any reason why not to use this mana flask? At least early, before we get reasonable mana sustain? I must say im a newb to this, but i don't see any downside not to.
from a very casual player perspective this guide has been great, i often came back to PoE got stuck and quit - this guide and build have made me really enjoy the game and encouraged to learn more.

Thanks for the guide.
Hi

Is this HC viable?
"
Imagary wrote:
Hi

Is this HC viable?

It is not.
"
Yolein wrote:

Any reason why not to use this mana flask? At least early, before we get reasonable mana sustain? I must say im a newb to this, but i don't see any downside not to.

We scale damage in this build by making our skills cost lots of mana, because Archmage does more damage the more mana we spend.

If we use Lavianga's spirit then we don't spend mana and we lose out on the added damage from Archmage during the flask effect.
Last edited by parabolicity on Jan 25, 2021, 10:43:12 AM
"
Zuuule wrote:
This may seem like a silly question but how are you seeing his total HP pool? Are you doing all the maths based on his tree or is there a section of the character screen that shows life/mana totals I'm not seeing?

I imported his character to my POB. That will show you everything there is to know about the build. All the stats like hp, mana, resists and damage ;)
"
DeSlime wrote:
"
Mowad wrote:
"
DeSlime wrote:
According to PoB I have around 1.2k mana regen. I have no clue how people reach over 3k. How can I increase my mana regen from this point? Character name: RaggeBaggen

I also have almost 1.5k mana regen and also struggled with mana like you. The answer to my problems was Atziri Paua Amulet (cant remember the exact name) with allocated mind drinker (important): it means that as long as you attack u will never run out of mana. O mana problems since then and if u happen to be low just spam flask mana flask since it recharges so quickly with our attack speed. I think this and CoD are the two most important pieces of this build.

Thanks for pointing that out, it made me check other peoples annointments on their amulets and no one actually uses mana flows. Everyone seems to be using mind drinker or crusader if they have no crown of the inward eye so I'll try that out.

I believe Mana Flows is better and plan on switching to it, I have not because it is expensive, at least to me at the moment, runs about 55c for the oils.
"
Redlighter wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm following this guide and it's pretty much easy to stuff and progress, I'm starting map T12 right now with almost no problem, I just relearning somes mecanics.

But how do you deal with porcupine goliath ? Theses dudes just nukes me when they die even if they are bearly on my screen.

I think you want to re-roll your granite flask and get "of iron skin"
I have died a lot this league but only once or twice to porcupines.
"
FealthasCZ wrote:
"
Zuuule wrote:
This may seem like a silly question but how are you seeing his total HP pool? Are you doing all the maths based on his tree or is there a section of the character screen that shows life/mana totals I'm not seeing?

I imported his character to my POB. That will show you everything there is to know about the build. All the stats like hp, mana, resists and damage ;)

Thanks for clearing that up. Now can you please explain how I can import a build into PoB from here? :)

EDIT: NM found it!
Last edited by Zuuule on Jan 25, 2021, 11:22:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info