Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
XsabBadDon wrote:
There is only one major problem taht i found out myself today the setup doesnt work with Trigger a socketed spell craft, seems they changed the dynamic and cannot be 2 simultaneously triggers at once, that means we only trigger wave of conviction the ,conductivity is no longer applied.

Yes, it doesn't work, in fact the weapons section of the guide reads:

"
Enki91 wrote:
Eventually we want Trigger a Socketed Spell when you use a Skill on one of our weapons to automate Wave of Conviction and Conductivity. With this setup, we also switch Hextouch to a Level 1 Blade Blast for Unnerve.
So

SSF is a bit of a challenge, but a fun one!

getting into high yellows, 5k hp 1k es 4.7k mana... arc on 45.5k tooltip

If anyone has a mint to look at my Espresso_jolt character and give suggestions i'd be glad to have them!
When am I supposed to drop Orb of Storms?

I noticed that it doesn't say to stop using it in the leveling guide nor is it mentioned in the final gem setup.
just started doing red map and im getting destroyed, i have

4k Life
1k ES
6.5k Mana
res cap

this is the gear im using idk whats the problem

"
Belyiste wrote:
just started doing red map and im getting destroyed, i have

4k Life
1k ES
6.5k Mana
res cap

this is the gear im using idk whats the problem

Well for one thing you're missing a gem in your 3rd slot on your chest piece
What's wrong with my gear? How to increase damage so as not to beat t16 bosses for 30 seconds?

Насчет контрактных - есть такие стримерки, на балансе у ГГГ и судя по количеству твоих постов буквально в любой неудобной теме - ты стремишься таким же стать © Melaviy
HI guys, I have just made it to Act 9 and the whole thread for the last few pages are people complaining that this build does not work. Can someone give an alternative feedback? Or should I start buying all regrets available on the market?
"
Previously chained +40 times.
Now chains 5 times, […]

Vaal Arc is fucking dead, Jimmy.
Has anyone given Crackling Lance a try since the buff? I haven't seen anyone mention if for the last half dozen pages or so. It seems like it competes well with Arc on paper.
"
Signarion wrote:
What's wrong with my gear? How to increase damage so as not to beat t16 bosses for 30 seconds?

One thing I am noticing is that your wands both have mediocre spell or lightning % increased damage, but both have flat lightning damage.

That flat damage is lost in the Archmage effect, while a higher percentage boost would be a much bigger gain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info