Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I was lucky enough to get a Tabula Rasa from an A2 ritual. Just at the start of A3 now, but what other support skills should I link with Arc right now besides lightning dmg and arcane surge? Maybe Crit chance support, faster cast ?
I have a question about the passive tree:
Why the +30 STR/Dex nodes ???

We have 2 nodes available (just above the which start point) giving respectivly +10 str/dex and +25 str/dex (plus some chance to avoid interruption while casting)

So that's 2 points for +35 str/dex AND some side-stat (not that usefull, but still) instead of 2 points for +30 str/dex (and nothing else)

Unless you only need str or dex (in which case those +30 are better), but taking both just seems wasted to me
Last edited by ercana on Jan 18, 2021, 9:57:20 AM
"
ercana wrote:
I have a question about the passive tree:
Why the +30 STR/Dex nodes ???

We have 2 nodes available (just above the which start point) giving respectivly +10 str/dex and +25 str/dex (plus some chance to avoid interruption while casting)

So that's 2 points for +35 str/dex AND some side-stat (not that usefull, but still) instead of 2 points for +30 str/dex (and nothing else)

Unless you only need str or dex (in which case those +30 are better), but taking both just seems wasted to me

He stated that "The +30 Strength/Dexterity nodes are temporary and can be respecced if not needed."
You only get them if you need them. I'm personally taking them until I'm higher level and have the Dex and STR I need from gear then I'll respec.
Thank you for this guide. I'm a casual player and even though I played a few leagues and different classes and builds I'm not really good at this game at all.
It's quite helpful to have a build which makes enough damage and doesn't require a pixel perfect aiming skill. I can enjoy the game and want to tell you you're doing a good job here.
Hello, I've tried this back when Pledge of hand was recommended and I remembered that we lack boos damage. Now with 3.13 changes to Ele ascendancy how's the boss damage? because I love Arc and I don't want to do anther build for quick bossing like I do every league lol.

Hello everyone, is there any reason not to introduce the new shapper of storms ancestry? If so, which one would you remove to introduce this? Thank you
How do you think this will perform for mapping, bossing and ritual in 3.13? My only concern is it doesn't have enough fire power/defence when I look at the build but I could be wrong? I'm comparing this to cold slinger occultist and totem builds right now to determine which I play this league as I'm so unsure :/
"
ssampiseth wrote:
Hello, I've tried this back when Pledge of hand was recommended and I remembered that we lack boos damage. Now with 3.13 changes to Ele ascendancy how's the boss damage? because I love Arc and I don't want to do anther build for quick bossing like I do every league lol.

You can watch my character. With such equipment, the damage to bosses starting from red cards is very weak, I don't know what to do.
Насчет контрактных - есть такие стримерки, на балансе у ГГГ и судя по количеству твоих постов буквально в любой неудобной теме - ты стремишься таким же стать © Melaviy
"
Snoukz wrote:
"
Presley_079 wrote:
From the guide:
‣ Get Hextouch in Highgate and link it to Wave of Conviction
‣ Get Conductivity in Sarn Encampment and link it to Wave of Conviction

-
I have this problem, i cant link Hextouch & Conductivity with Wave of Conviction together.
If i do this, i cant use Conductivity, it says that i cant cast the spell.

That's an easy fix there:
Hextouch makes your Wave of Conviction apply Conductivity. The whole purpose of those links are that you can apply Wave of Conviction AND the curse in one cast :)

Thanks for the reply.
So that means, if i cast Wave of Conviction it auto casts the conductivity?
Since Conductivity is a spell on its own, kinda confusing haha.
Hey guys, i have 3.6k mana pool and only 360-420 mana regen and can't sustain mana at all, especially when getting any damage from monsters.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/cS20gjvX

Enki's PoB says he has 5+kmana pool and 1200 mana regen, i got all unique jewels and just can't get it why i have mana regen at 1/10 to mana pool and Enki's pob has double that amount at 1/5 mana regen to his 5k mana pool.

Please help me out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info