Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I got with controlled deconstruction 91% crit chance and 87k dps
with increased crit dmg 95% crit chance and 74k dps.
So it's not worth it.
In terms of spreading curses via Curse on hit, which is better? Herald of lightning or ice? I feel as if thunder is more dependable? Since you need to actually kill a mob before it blows up from HoI
Hi, just try the build and it rocks.

I started to play about a week ago and got a bit lucky with the ex (got 3 so far) it allowed me to get some decent starting gear and I don't know what is my biggest upgrade for now.
I'm waiting to get the life enchant for the boots with the master (almost 6).

For me the biggest breakpoints in terms of survivability were :

-Hearld of Ice wich procs the curses very nicely compared to thunder.
-Remove bleeding on lifepot, since i'm a noob it took me a while to understand what the fuck was happening to me.
-The 6L chest with some stats.
-Armor pot spam.

I'm still farming maps & lvl, no problems so far with maps around 12.

I've no idea if i can do Atziri with this gear, it's been a while since I tried.

Thanks again, I've got a lot to learn about the game and this spec is very cool to do so.

Edit :
I just tried to make a Whirling Blades variant with 2 decent dagger, could you recommand a set-up for it, I feel I have to use Hast & Faster attacks to make it effecient. But hast takes away so much mana, i can't run clarity / arctic armor. Any tips would be welcome, I like to play with a shitload of mobility and I felt in love with Whirling Blades.

Last edited by remaye on Mar 25, 2016, 9:33:19 PM
"
Enki91 wrote:
Facebreakers are very cheap, and easy to corrupt for Elemental Weakness on Hit

What should i do to get Elemental Weakness on Hit? Sorry for this question. Is this vaal orb? And why easy to make it?
"
hcbread wrote:
What should i do to get Elemental Weakness on Hit? Sorry for this question. Is this vaal orb? And why easy to make it?

Yes just Vaal Orb and they are easy because they are cheap. If you break them you lost a vaal orb and 1c gloves, the only better gloves which are Atziri's Acuity for this build cost 50exa and even though the chance is the same to get the curse it's obviously extremely hard in that case.
Sorry for the late replies everyone!

@nuppa: Damn, rip! :(

@Jigokuro: Berek's leech is pretty ok, but too unreliable at bosses. Hypothermia suffers the same issue, you'd flat out lose damage where you need it the most.

Your character tab is private, but i can already say switch the cold Doryani to a life belt. We really need all flat life possible on gear, which the belt doesn't offer. CwDt + Immo Call will save your ass in many situations, the defensive curses are also really helpful, so better switch to the setup asap.

@Bert_911: Thanks for the feedback, that sounds really good! Did you change anything else in the setup to reach these values? This could potentially help improving the shadow setup even further, as it's still untested from my side.

@FaythDark: Both have their pros and cons. HoT is, as you already noticed better in situations where you want the leech before hitting the enemy, namely reflect rares with no mobs to leech from around. It's also helpful in bossfights with no adds.

But the issue is, as soon as you ramp up your DPS it is simply applying curses too slow - you'll often kill the whole pack before HoT does anything, which leaves you without any endu charges gained.
This is where HoI shows its advantage - kill one enemy, curses are spread to the whole pack before Arc chains to them. But it's obviously not helpful at all against single enemies with no adds.

@remaye: Welcome to the game! Glad my build is giving you a good start :)

You don't need Haste for WB to be effective, a high level Faster Attacks and 20% quality on both WB and FA helps alot, and we also get some attack speed on passives and through dualwielding.

It ultimately depends alot on your dagger, which is where it gets tricky. Ideally, you'll want 80% crit implicit daggers, but those happen to be the slowest bases. I'd recommend to get one fast dagger (Ambusher or Imperial Skean base) with attack speed mod and use that one in your mainhand slot.
twitch.tv/enki91
hi thanks for the guide, i consider switching to it.

Since it's not a CI build, how are you dealing with chaos damage wnd what armour would you consider BIS in term of defensive option (I plan running dual battery)

is Shavr golden here (for chaos protection) or would you suggest Atziri splendour for the hp, ar and es ?
@M4verick: Chaos damage is not a big deal. Most of it is completely avoidable (chaos clouds, projectiles) and for poison there's a flask mod now. Some chaos res on gear helps, but even with -60 chaos res you won't have many problems if you play accordingly.

BiS defensive chest is Lightning Coil, it offers the best physical protection for little investment, which allows us to focus on other things in the passive tree. It's not a cheap solution and may cost you your sanity while chroming, but a luxury is never bound to be cheap.
twitch.tv/enki91
Could you add a small section about the best enchantments for each slot? In my opinion on gloves everything is terrible so I'd go with the Decree of Reflection which at least spawns a decoy.

Helmet is either 25% arc damage or arc chains +2 times, not sure which is better because the clear speed is already insane so probably the damage for bosses.

Boots either 12% cast speed if you've killed recently or the 0.5% life and mana leech if you've killed recently but there are 2-3 others that look decent.
Last edited by MuFeR on Mar 27, 2016, 8:23:52 AM
I would take the 25% arc dmg for the helmet.
Atm I'm trying Vaal Molten Shell with life leech for a little bit more sustainability and I'm very happy so far.
I don't often use curses and many monsters are curse immune, so I removed curse on hit.
I changed the skill tree a bit, you can look at it in my profile if you want.

Atziri is a problem with no mind over matter and lightning coil and after the first death you have no pc and it gets even harder.

Now I'm trying to get nice enchantments for Boots and maybe for the helmet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info