Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@jeslun: Your gear looks ok, but you should upgrade your flask setup. A Granite of Iron Skin does so much for our survivability, and Topaz or Sapphire is needed for reflect the more you ramp up your damage.

You could invest into a Vessel of Vinktar, then either jewels, better weapons or work towards a 6L. Basic 6L chests are really cheap this league, few days of mapping and you can afford one.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
@jeslun: Your gear looks ok, but you should upgrade your flask setup. A Granite of Iron Skin does so much for our survivability, and Topaz or Sapphire is needed for reflect the more you ramp up your damage.

You could invest into a Vessel of Vinktar, then either jewels, better weapons or work towards a 6L. Basic 6L chests are really cheap this league, few days of mapping and you can afford one.

I'm get that granite flask and see what it does for me for sure. I'm pretty bad at using flasks though, that's something I'll need to work on.

I've already gotten on mapping but I really need to build up a few tiers, I'm crushing tier 1 and 2.

I'm not sure if a 6L would give me most bang for the buck but I think I want one next.
Hi can you tell me from where is the life leech taken ?
"
Nemeth_ wrote:
Hi can you tell me from where is the life leech taken ?

1.5 % life leech from ascendancy point : Scion - Berszeker ! .... only available after you complete the labirinth on cruel since it take 3 ascendancy points to reach it ....

and if playing witch .... can use gem ... curses... masters mod I think...

Late edit : and he uses the Vessel of Vinktar flask....
Long Live the Templars !!!!
Last edited by InfinityAtEnd on Mar 30, 2016, 3:19:12 PM
Oh thank u:) So I should use the mana leech gem to get life leech if I play as witch ?
depending on what level you are... if you got occultists nodes from ascendancy tree ... once you cast and spend ES ...it will start regenerate itself .... so basically you need to look at es reg/sec to sustain your skill casts...

don't have much experience with arc... just started made one build ...curentlly lvl 40 ... planing to go mana use for skills and high mana regen and low life using es as hp pool ....
hey guys can i wear shavrone with this build?
Is the 10% chance to shock from 20 quality worth it at all? Got my arc gem at lvl 20 and not sure if I should start releveling it because it would only be useful on a map with +80% cold resist and some -dmg modifier that would make it harder to freeze (so also apply shock with Call of the Brotherhood).
Last edited by MuFeR on Mar 30, 2016, 11:52:36 PM
"
MuFeR wrote:
Is the 10% chance to shock from 20 quality worth it at all? Got my arc gem at lvl 20 and not sure if I should start releveling it because it would only be useful on a map with +80% cold resist and some -dmg modifier that would make it harder to freeze (so also apply shock with Call of the Brotherhood).

if you use Call of the Brotherhood Ring is not worth it at all...

better vaal it an hope for a level 21 arc gem !

or if you have another arc leveled to lvl 17+ you could get your arc to 20% quality and level it again and vaal it when it's 20/20 ... your choice ...

Late Edit :

reached lvl 50 with this build ... been using arc since I got it at lvl 12 .... leveling with arc is a bit slow and ugly ...but it starting to become faster and faster ...

the only issue I have right now ... some Perandus Chest Guards are just op for my build.... if I get a pack and some Unique Spawn that I need to kill ... it's hard as hell to separate him from then pack so I could hit him with one chain from arc....
Last edited by InfinityAtEnd on Mar 31, 2016, 5:06:49 AM
@Nemeth_: Automated Warlord's Mark cursing, and optionally Ascendancy from Scion and Vessel of Vinktar. No need for Mana Leech or anything, just use the gems listed in this guide.

@chungbin86: With this particular build no, since it's a Life/MoM build. To use Shavs, you need to drop MoM (not working with ES), focus on ES nodes instead of Life, use a shield and maybe get some Aura nodes for an optimal setup.

@MuFeR: Not worth it. Our chance to shock is always 100% on crit, the respective mod on CotB doesn't affect us at all, it's just interesting for noncrit builds.

@InfinityAtEnd: That's why i recommend to level with another skill, until your Arc gains enough chains to be effective.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info