Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Ok i've sold my ranger gear and switched to wiutch 100%. Using this build so far - lev 73 with dual batteries.

Does anyone done the math behind empower gem, wether is more beneficial rather then another support gem (like bonus crit damage for example) ?
May have missed something, but why empower 4 is even mentionned?

Empower is great when you are using a +2/+1 staff, because you get 4 more lvl, but here? Going from a 20 arc to a lvl 23 arc is nowhere from "skyrocketing dps", you get only 31% more damage. For 12 exalt, it's really low.
Last edited by Keyen on Mar 27, 2016, 8:02:37 PM
"
Keyen wrote:
May have missed something, but why empower 4 is even mentionned?

Empower is great when you are using a +2/+1 staff, because you get 4 more lvl, but here? Going from a 20 arc to a lvl 23 arc is nowhere from "skyrocketing dps", you get only 31% more damage. For 12 exalt, it's really low.

2 reasons, first arc lvl 21 and empower 4 gives you an extra arc chain, 2nd as Enki mentioned somewhere if you go Lightning Coil which is the best defensive chest you can't roll 5 blue (well you can if you want to spend 50k chroms) to use Increased Crit Dmg gem so you roll a red one which can also be used to swap in life leech gem for tougher maps.
Special thanks to MuFeR for being so active and responding to other peoples questions here!

@MuFeR: Done! I gotta agree on glove enchantments, all are kind of meh for us. Better to get a successful corruption in that slot.

@Bert_911: Have you tried a normal Molten Shell + CwDt paired with Life Leech? I've seen a few people recently using it with this build to great success, maybe it's worth including in the build.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hehe np, I wish I actually had some decent gear myself so that I could test stuff when answering instead of making guesses. Still struggling to get dual void batteries which will give me a huge boost from my current wands.
Really enjoying this build but finding i'm not using the orb of storms as I get enough power charges as is without it. Was wondering what a good alternative gem setup could be for this?
I'm kind of new to this game and I don't get it, why my curses don't work. I have call of the brotherhood ring and HoI CoH curse setup.
As the servers crashed I thought I'd take the time and post my current progress.

I only started playing Perandus on Friday, so that's 4 days.

Total investment ~60C (love the new CotB price) and decided to not use Inc Duration for Orb of Storms but added Frost Wall to CwdT.

30k fully self buffed (charges and Malediction), 50k with support from my SRS mate (not that this counts :P).
Last edited by Vexra on Mar 28, 2016, 10:32:52 AM
@MrMojoRising: You could try a CwDt + Molten Shell + Life Leech setup, or Vaal Storm Call for some extra single target damage.

@Optelol: Could you please put your character tab to public, so i can check for the issue?

@Kryil_: Looking good for such a short time!
twitch.tv/enki91
I'm not quite sure what to upgrade next.

A 6 link seems so far off cash wise.

I've got maybe 40 chaos worth of currency right now.

Any suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info