Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

this build is realy fun, nice to play and the killspeed in maps is awesome!
but i am facing some survivability Problems.
i tried to get life on every piece of equipment as much as possible.
i am lvl 80 now and have about 3500 life.
can someone have a look on my equipment and tell me what i am doing wrong?
Thanks in advance!
"
Remedin wrote:
this build is realy fun, nice to play and the killspeed in maps is awesome!
but i am facing some survivability Problems.
i tried to get life on every piece of equipment as much as possible.
i am lvl 80 now and have about 3500 life.
can someone have a look on my equipment and tell me what i am doing wrong?
Thanks in advance!

You have your characters tab private so we can't look at the equipment. You probably miss a lot of hp nodes, I'm lvl 79 with all hp nodes picked and I got 4k hp, that is with tabula chest which gives 0 hp as well with 2 rings that don't have hp.
Last edited by MuFeR on Mar 23, 2016, 9:42:44 AM
Thanks for the replies earlier. I unhid my character info if anyone can take a look and see where I can make improvements at this time (Rhoubhe). I have obtained a 6-l chest piece; just waiting for my Empower to hit level 2 before I start rocking it. From the previous postings I read, I started using the MF gloves to help improve my item gather; but I do normally use Facebreakers.

I keep Storm Call on standby to switch with Arc whenever i'm facing bosses. Flame Totem I use for that extra target against bosses; else I would normally have vaal haste ready for use.

edit: Current HP / Mana / Shield:
HP: 4100
Shield: 722
Mana: 672 (1,203 Reserved)
Mana Regen: 120
Last edited by ZhaQar on Mar 23, 2016, 10:23:00 AM
"
MuFeR wrote:

You have your characters tab private so we can't look at the equipment. You probably miss a lot of hp nodes, I'm lvl 79 with all hp nodes picked and I got 4k hp, that is with tabula chest which gives 0 hp as well with 2 rings that don't have hp.

sorry, now it should be visible
but i think i already took all hp nodes
i also use tabula rasa because of the lack of currency for a good armor piece^^
"
Remedin wrote:

sorry, now it should be visible
but i think i already took all hp nodes
i also use tabula rasa because of the lack of currency for a good armor piece^^

You still miss a 5% hp and a 4%hp/6%mp nodes. Also 0 hp on rings,amulet, and low hp on boots
Liking the build so far. Have a question though. Is elemental weakness that important to casters? i've looked at quite a few caster builds and a lot of them get the vaal enchant on the gloves. is there anything i can do to supplement not having it? maybe replacing a gem with Elemental weakness ? or is it not THAT huge but just a decent bump in damage when you're trying to min\max? thanks
Last edited by Emek on Mar 23, 2016, 1:45:02 PM
Hi

Quick question about the new Vinktar's. I can't afford a legacy one, are the new versions still worth getting or is it less of a "no brainer". I would imagine the added lightning damage to spells is better than the +10% pen.

For information

Went from this wand

to

Buffed DPS from about 50k to 59k

Was happy to get this fairly high roll for 7EX

Thx
Last edited by Kanguranan on Mar 23, 2016, 5:08:07 PM
"
Kanguranan wrote:

Was happy to get this fairly high roll for 7EX

Quite expensive, there are VBs on poe.trade with 19/20 spelldmg, 19/20 castspeed and ~ 60 crit for about 4EX. Would have bought 2.
my 5 cents:

Best is used in party as your double curse setup isn't eaten by your mates (you cast 2 curses and gives 2 additionnal ones), having more curse on mobs increase your dps overall too. So for instance it's great with a multi curse support too. (Ele weakness, assassin mark, temp chain , hypothermia, ... are great adds)

I personnally chose daggers. 1c daggers are enough to get a great headstart. Pick attack speed affix on main hand and use fortify on wb, it's a very small survavibility up but it's almost as mobile as a reaver (some attack speed on tree lol). Other strengh from daggers is that these make controlled destruction competitive in your crit build(wich is a huge dps gain when leveling your gems.)

I use tabula and can solo T9 maps easily with a crappy-esque gear + call of the brotherhood(cost me 2450 from cadiro). Did Trial merciless with only 3500hps, res cap, 400 unreserved mana and tabula as chest (0 armor gear). It was first try and I took a charge in first and second fight like a noob.

Build seems to have a good potential with a coil, think about using HP/Mana % jewels for extra survivability later on. If you go daggers like me, cast speed is a big + on jewels and other gear pieces for obvious reasons. Freeze chance/duration seems ok too, especially if you stack it on all your jewels. Even flame totem blind for the lol is more adequate than a double CWDT imho.

About CWDT setup, IMHO better keeping it simple. A LVL20 one with molten shell life leech/ mana leech for cluster fucks is better than making complicated things with curses that unique bosses do not really care about imho. Solo just put a slightly leveled one with enfeeble, molten shell(mana leech?) and that's it.

End note: it is not a budget build for T10+, realistically you really want atziri acuity (no point putting others gloves end game), coil is expensive to 6L and sustain, you have 3 uniques with low/no resists or hps and scale with mana on gear(at least a +200 overall is mandatory) Going double void battery is extremly possible and viable but it requires an almighty lw setup(wich requires times and often ressources getting ^^) if you want to get the best of it. (no point going for it if it lowers your clearspeed)
Last edited by galuf on Mar 23, 2016, 8:09:59 PM
How is my character looking so far?Also how is my skill tree. What should I improve? Don't mind the boot slot colors gonna change those later, also got an Atziri's Splendour and Cloak of Defiance in my stash trying to 6L those, which one of the two should I go for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info