Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

i dont know why but i cant get kitavas thirst to work?

Does brand need to be the first gem?

i can stand casting for oages i get no brands pop up ir does it only work for offering and desecrate and im missing the point of it?

I used to play PC now playing PS4 but havent played for years so noobing it right up XD
would it ever be worth wearing a second essence worm with zealotry?

pros:
-lots of damage
-essentially 100% uptime of EO and not having to ever worry about crit chance mods
-life regen

cons:
-less mana from clarity increasing the reserve pool
-opportunity cost from useful stats (life, mana, resistances)
"
Yhorema wrote:
would it ever be worth wearing a second essence worm with zealotry?

pros:
-lots of damage
-essentially 100% uptime of EO and not having to ever worry about crit chance mods
-life regen

cons:
-less mana from clarity increasing the reserve pool
-opportunity cost from useful stats (life, mana, resistances)

Interesting question. You'd really be boxing yourself in on resists and stats, but it might still be worth it. I am actually running Zealotry instead of Wrath right now for the consecrated ground and crit chance and prefer it to Wrath overall, but running both would be sick. I'll try it later; I think I could afford to lose this, theoretically:

Anyone else have experience with this?
"
Reksta wrote:

i can stand casting for oages i get no brands pop up ir does it only work for offering and desecrate and im missing the point of it?

You don't need brand while using Kitava's Thirst. Desecrate & Bone Offering will be cast automatically.
Quote from guide (gear section):

"
With this helmet, put Desecrate, Spell Cascade and Bone Offering into the helmet, last socket can be filled with Enfeeble, Warlord's Mark or Temporal Chains depending on which colors you get. Arcane Cloak, Arcane Surge and Increased Duration need to go into weapon, losing Second Wind.

so before you have
- Helmet: Arcane Cloak + Arcane Surge + Increased Duration + Second Wind
- Weapon: Arcanist Brand + Desecrate + Bone Offering

with kitava's thirst:
- Helmet: Desecrate + Spell Cascade + Bone Offering + (one of: Enfeeble, Warlord's Mark or Temporal Chains)
- Weapon: Arcane Cloak + Arcane Surge + Increased Duration

----

"
Krepid wrote:

I'd personally keep your 20/20s and just try to get a vaal arc 21/20.

Then from there, just keep your other gems 20/20 until you can afford to upgrade them to awakened versions.

There's a part in the guide which shows how to progress your gear and what to prirotise first.

As for (Vaal) Arc.. increasing quality does anything in this build?
- Arc: +0.5% chance to Shock enemies (Per 1% Quality)
- Vaal Arc: +1.5% increased Shock Duration on enemies (Per 1% Quality)
and.. since we use Elemental Focus, we cannot apply Shock, so it's useless.
Or.. maybe I miss something (quite often in this complex game :D)
Last edited by Brimbirimbi on Jul 8, 2020, 5:20:01 PM
Yes, gem quality is pointless for Arc in this build.
I had finished the Acts and started doing maps and my build started to feel like it wasn't going to make it to higher maps. Then I put on Kitava's Thirst, swapped the gems adding Warlord's Mark, put Arcane cloak, Arcane Surge, and Increased Duration on the weapon; and just like that STUFF STARTED EXPLODING AROUND ME!!! BUAAHAHHAHA!! POWAAAAAA!!! Been excited for like the last week to go home after work and splode stuff.

THANK YOU FOR THE BUILD AND THE TIME YOU SPENT PUTTING IT TOGETHER! IT TOTALLY MADE THE GAME FOR ME!

COOKIES FOR YOU!
How do you feel about Cloak of Defiance as body armour? It provide mana, 1 extra skillpoint and 10% MOM, is it as good as an offering effect chest?
"
Brimbirimbi wrote:
"
Reksta wrote:

You don't need brand while using Kitava's Thirst. Desecrate & Bone Offering will be cast automatically.
Quote from guide (gear section):

"
With this helmet, put Desecrate, Spell Cascade and Bone Offering into the helmet, last socket can be filled with Enfeeble, Warlord's Mark or Temporal Chains depending on which colors you get. Arcane Cloak, Arcane Surge and Increased Duration need to go into weapon, losing Second Wind.

so before you have
- Helmet: Arcane Cloak + Arcane Surge + Increased Duration + Second Wind
- Weapon: Arcanist Brand + Desecrate + Bone Offering

with kitava's thirst:
- Helmet: Desecrate + Spell Cascade + Bone Offering + (one of: Enfeeble, Warlord's Mark or Temporal Chains)
- Weapon: Arcane Cloak + Arcane Surge + Increased Duration

----

"
Krepid wrote:

Then from there, just keep your other gems 20/20 until you can afford to upgrade them to awakened versions.

There's a part in the guide which shows how to progress your gear and what to prirotise first.

As for (Vaal) Arc.. increasing quality does anything in this build?
- Arc: +0.5% chance to Shock enemies (Per 1% Quality)
- Vaal Arc: +1.5% increased Shock Duration on enemies (Per 1% Quality)
and.. since we use Elemental Focus, we cannot apply Shock, so it's useless.
Or.. maybe I miss something (quite often in this complex game :D)

Taking this one step further, once you complete Uber Lab, you will pick up Corpse Pact which includes the following:
Enemies near corpses you Spawned Recently are Chilled and Shocked

So we don't need to put Quality on (Vaal) Arc because we will be inflicting shock via another mechanism.
wow lol my char went up a whole new lv now i got it working lol. Thats insane thank you
"
Krepid wrote:

I just re-read the gem section, it did not mention which skill and support to awaken first unless I'm missing something?

"
UtherSRG wrote:

Taking this one step further, once you complete Uber Lab, you will pick up Corpse Pact which includes the following:
Enemies near corpses you Spawned Recently are Chilled and Shocked

So we don't need to put Quality on (Vaal) Arc because we will be inflicting shock via another mechanism.

Yeah guide says Arc doesn't need increase in quality, just level 21. It is the support skills that do. Since I can only level 6 skill gems at once, which ones should I focus on awakening first? I'm assuming Archmage and things linked to 6-link Arc in body armor?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info