Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

First of all thanks a lot for the great and detailed guide!
I tried multiple times to reach Endgame over the last couple of Seasons, this is the first time I made it because of your well rounded detailed leveling guide.

The learning curve in this game is insanely hard and I reached Lvl 10 Maps now while I am farming chaos recipes (dunno if this is the correct name)

Since it's really hard for me to differentiate between good and bad items can someone check my Char and point me in the right direction what should be my next steps regarding upgrades.

Another thing I checked the last few pages in this thread and people were mentioning jewels etc. all the time is there any guide out there that explains all that in detail?

Thanks a lot and best regards
Hi, I feel like I Hit a wall...Been doing some T15 just fine...Boss fight is not a issue for me unless I get one shot...I been upgrading slowly but feel like there no improvement of survival...got any advice for my char??
"
tonyvn1 wrote:
Hi, I feel like I Hit a wall...Been doing some T15 just fine...Boss fight is not a issue for me unless I get one shot...I been upgrading slowly but feel like there no improvement of survival...got any advice for my char??

Honestly its hard to pinpoint what exactly you need to work on since most of your stuff is still very early "endgame" gear. You already seem to have a few awak gems, a 1stat watchers etc. but lack basic solid other gear(e.g arc chains enchant on helmet)

I myself made the mistake of focusing on the wrong stuff since this build has so many different things to focus on.

I would recommend to get a few more mana nodes, get more jewels with offensive stats and overall upgrade your gear a little(more mana, cast speed/spell damage on respective pieces)

If you want someones PoB to follow I can give you mine(keep in mind I am not focusing on most survivability, I'm trying to get the most possible Sirus DPS out of the build = goal being over 5m atleast)

POB: https://pastebin.com/uQaxY8y7

Another HUGE damage increase for me was swapping Orb of Storms to a Curse Setup instead of a dps setup(Curse on Hit, Conductivity, for third im currently trying crit increase but will prob swap to faster casting)

If there is anything else spesific I can help you with I would be glad to answer those questions(To the best of my ability)
Hey guys.

Pretty new to the game and only my 2nd season. Tried Enki's Arc last season but didn't get too far with it, found more success with a minion build. Decided to give it another go this season and finding more joy with it. Not long just got to mapping so still early days, but was wondering if someone could take a look at my PoB and offer any advice on what might be worth changing/focusing on, etc.

https://pastebin.com/u1NAY95s

I know my HP is low, mainly due to me testing out the Healthy Mind jewel. Seem to gain a lot of damage with where it's placed, but lose a fair bit of HP (400-500).

First time making a PoB too so apologies if there's something wrong with it.
For the 6 gem/6 link body armor, which blue gem can I replace with a green, and which green could I use?
Last edited by Nehanzen on Jul 7, 2020, 5:45:29 PM
Hello, how should i level the skills? (i am following the leveling guide)

Thanks for the build/guide!
"
Nehanzen wrote:
For the 6 gem/6 link body armor, which blue gem can I replace with a green, and which green could I use?

Assuming you have Corpse Pact and are spawning corpses consistently with Desecrate, Hypothermia Support is your best bet. If not, Chain Support. Drop Controlled Destruction for it. But you really do want 6 blue sockets here.
Last edited by WorderMostFoul on Jul 8, 2020, 1:41:08 AM
Hello,

I'm trying out the build right now! Really digging it and appreciating all of your hard work! But, I seem to be doing something wrong, My dps isn't anywhere close to 300k, maybe 50k. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you
"
Nehanzen wrote:

Why? Colorizing inthis league is uber simple in the garden.
"
dlinden wrote:
Hello, how should i level the skills? (i am following the leveling guide)

Thanks for the build/guide!

You must not be following the guide, and the guide says which skills to level and which ones not to. Scroll down on the first page to GEM SETUP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info