Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

So uhh, is it a disaster if I bought a corrupted Watcher's Eye (the appropriate one)? There's no real reason why it should bother me right?
Thanks for a great write-up. I'm a new player (started 3 weeks ago) and am already doing T13-T15 maps just by following this guide.

Today a bunch of my gems starting hitting level 20 (max). Some research shows that you can vendor recipe it for 20% quality as well as corrupt it for 1/8 chance of making it level 21.

I was wondering if this is worth doing to increase my DPS? Buying gems at level 21 seems a bit pricey, and resetting them to level 1 will make it so I can't continue mapping due to DPS drop i think. (I regret not leveling some skill gems on the Switch off-hand)

Is there a big damage difference between level 20 and 21?

Thanks!
"
realkph wrote:
So uhh, is it a disaster if I bought a corrupted Watcher's Eye (the appropriate one)? There's no real reason why it should bother me right?

No - it being corrupted doesn't matter really.

Not sure why you're using a hazardous research jewel though? Surely you can find a lightning damage + health or mana jewel quite easily and that would be better?

You're not using spark at all?
"
Caerulus0 wrote:
Thanks for a great write-up. I'm a new player (started 3 weeks ago) and am already doing T13-T15 maps just by following this guide.

Today a bunch of my gems starting hitting level 20 (max). Some research shows that you can vendor recipe it for 20% quality as well as corrupt it for 1/8 chance of making it level 21.

I was wondering if this is worth doing to increase my DPS? Buying gems at level 21 seems a bit pricey, and resetting them to level 1 will make it so I can't continue mapping due to DPS drop i think. (I regret not leveling some skill gems on the Switch off-hand)

Thanks!

I'd personally keep your 20/20s and just try to get a vaal arc 21/20.

Then from there, just keep your other gems 20/20 until you can afford to upgrade them to awakened versions.

There's a part in the guide which shows how to progress your gear and what to prirotise first.
How important is kitava's teachings? Not used it so far but maybe I should?
Last edited by Merihax on Jul 8, 2020, 4:10:26 PM
"
Caerulus0 wrote:

Thanks!

I'd probably advice you to do the vendor recipe for your gems after you get a full bar of sulphite and then go delve for a bit. I find delve to be a nice place to relevel your gems. They will very quickly become relevant again, since the quality also makes them better.
I'ma go for the opposite advice Krepid gave you for corrupting:
Just go for it. The difference between 21/20 and 20/20 might not be too big, but the main downside of corrupting is pretty small: You can lose a bit of quality on the gem. If you lose a level, you can just relevel the gem and the difference between 19 and 20 isn't too big either. :P
Hello.

I'm loving the rebuilt Arc Witch. Thank you for your work on this!

A question: Following the PoB, in the Act 6 passive tree, there are 5 minion nodes suggested. (Center, far left including Righteous Army and Spiritual Aid notables).

Is this a mistake? Or why are we using 5 passives for minion when we aren't using minions?

Thanks ahead of time!
"
gazer2740 wrote:
Hello.

A question: Following the PoB, in the Act 6 passive tree, there are 5 minion nodes suggested. (Center, far left including Righteous Army and Spiritual Aid notables).

Is this a mistake? Or why are we using 5 passives for minion when we aren't using minions?

Thanks ahead of time!

Took me a little while to realise but the node Spiritual Aid gives you the damage buffs/nerfs the minions would receive, so all those minion nodes that offer increased damage, you get to your damage.
"
MonkeyBoySte wrote:
"
gazer2740 wrote:
Hello.

Thanks ahead of time!

Took me a little while to realise but the node Spiritual Aid gives you the damage buffs/nerfs the minions would receive, so all those minion nodes that offer increased damage, you get to your damage.

Hmm, interesting I missed this too, Spiritual Aid says, "Increases and reductions to Minion damage also effect you." I assume this means *all* from the previous 4 nodes too? This would be a good note to add to the Enki Guide IMO. Thank you so much!
i dont know why but i cant get kitavas thirst to work?

Does brand need to be the first gem?

i can stand casting for oages i get no brands pop up ir does it only work for offering and desecrate and im missing the point of it?

I used to play PC now playing PS4 but havent played for years so noobing it right up XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info