Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

My necro is going strong no issues so far. The build is great, extremely tanky, easy to gear and fun to play. Just a small tip for leveling: Until you get the forth ascendency and/or a six link chest I think it is worth using controlled destruction instead of ele focus as the fith link on arc to have access to shock. There are two good shock notables 1 near templar and 1 on the way down to agnostic for 5 points in total that also give 18 all res and a ton of % damage. Having 40% shock chance and 50% shock effectiveness in total with arc's built in stats and conductivity is not bad to have either. Extremely good for 5 points early on and makes gearing easier in ssf. I use conductivity in the cwdt setup instead of tempest shield for the penetration and another 10% shock chance. Sure curses are not effective against Sirus and shaper but against normal map bosses and rares it is still very good. I think it is worth it, once I have the final lab and a six link it is only five regret points to switch.
Last edited by smplx on Jun 22, 2020, 8:15:51 PM
"
smplx wrote:
My necro is going strong no issues so far. The build is great, extremely tanky, easy to gear and fun to play. Just a small tip for leveling: Until you get the forth ascendency and/or a six link chest I think it is worth using controlled destruction instead of ele focus as the fith link on arc to have access to shock. There are two good shock notables 1 near templar and 1 on the way down to agnostic for 5 points in total that also give 18 all res and a ton of % damage. Having 40% shock chance and 50% shock effectiveness in total with arc's built in stats and conductivity is not bad to have either. Extremely good for 5 points early on and makes gearing easier in ssf. I use conductivity in the cwdt setup instead of tempest shield for the penetration and another 10% shock chance. Sure curses are not effective against Sirus and shaper but against normal map bosses and rares it is still very good. I think it is worth it, once I have the final lab and a six link it is only five regret points to switch.

Are you playing SSF? How does it feel? Is it hard to get gears you need to progress?
Has anyone tried spellslinger with Arc? Is the damage ok?
"
zhaobinis1 wrote:
Are you playing SSF? How does it feel? Is it hard to get gears you need to progress?

Yes, I play SSF. Good thing is that this build is not gear dependent early on. I am only doing tier 4-5 maps so I can't say how it is on higher content, but at this level I am using mostly pieces that I found/crafted during act 9-10 or earlier, the majority of the gear is complete trash, but it still feels really good. The most valuable item I have is a 5 link armor with ~50 life 20 resist and bench crafted mana. Very little of the damage is coming from gear apart from the five link, majority of the damage is coming from archmage and arcane cloak. I have low level rare items everywhere. With harvest it is super easy to get sockets, colors and liks, and to cap your resist, then just adding bit of life and mana and it's totally fine to start maps. I just reached ~4K life at level 79 but it feels more like 5k or 5.5k, because MOM and Arcane cloak gives so much defensively + the sustain with agnostic is fantastic. I barely have any mana regen on gear nor the boot enchant, and have no mana issues whatsoever. Only issue for me is the arcanist brand - I don't like it. By the time it could attach to a monster and rotate through desecrate + bone offering with its slow activation time everything is destroyed withing it's range so bone offering uptime is not the best. Now my main goal is to get the trigger craft because everything else is great.

I imagine we will hit a ceiling with the DPS later on, but I'm ok with that as long as i'ts enough to kill the elderslayers and to progress atlas completion.

"
Has anyone tried spellslinger with Arc? Is the damage ok?

I tried it once in act 10. I think you have to invest into brand nodes to make it work. It would require a somewhat different skill tree and maybe even hierophant ascendency.
Again I am puzzled... ((
Why should we take on tree Forethought with "increased mana cost of skills" and not take Dreamer with "reduced mana cost of skills"?
"
Ledanika wrote:
Again I am puzzled... ((
Why should we take on tree Forethought with "increased mana cost of skills" and not take Dreamer with "reduced mana cost of skills"?

We have Archmage Support on both Arc and Orb of Storm, and increased mana cost increased its damage.
"

We have Archmage Support on both Arc and Orb of Storm, and increased mana cost increased its damage.

Thanks! I have missed that (( should now change my gem cause of that "cost reduce"... though better late than never )
"
Kypxian wrote:
No matter what i do,i couldn't fix the mana regen issue like in the preview video.

I know i have so many things to upgrade right now but it is a long run

I just want to fix my mana regen issue,even with the %70 lab enchant i can mostly cast only 7-8 times but in the preview video while tanking every monster he can still cast normally and somehow he has insane mana regen.

Character POB: https://pastebin.com/7VwdDbQr

I'm also running into this issue. My current skill cost is just under 1k while I have just under 5k unallocated mana, which is rather punishing in terms of casting. Kind of makes stacking attack speed much less effective. I have higher mana regen by around 260 compared to the PoB in the first post, yet I'm still running into issues like above.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/dVpssQ7q
what about the oil skill? i didnt see it
"
Rhapsodical wrote:
"
Kypxian wrote:
No matter what i do,i couldn't fix the mana regen issue like in the preview video.

I know i have so many things to upgrade right now but it is a long run

I just want to fix my mana regen issue,even with the %70 lab enchant i can mostly cast only 7-8 times but in the preview video while tanking every monster he can still cast normally and somehow he has insane mana regen.

Character POB: https://pastebin.com/7VwdDbQr

I'm also running into this issue. My current skill cost is just under 1k while I have just under 5k unallocated mana, which is rather punishing in terms of casting. Kind of makes stacking attack speed much less effective. I have higher mana regen by around 260 compared to the PoB in the first post, yet I'm still running into issues like above.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/dVpssQ7q

Same exact problem also here. I have 429 mana regen without any buff up (only Clarity) and Arc costs me 1118 mana.
There's no way I can have that mana regeneration shown in the preview video. I too have the correct 70% manareg enchantment on boots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info