Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Enki91 wrote:
‣ Get Cast when Damage taken, then get Wave of Conviction and Tempest Shield from Siosa
‣ Link them together and don't level up either of these gems from now on
‣ Kill Piety in Belly of the Beast, and finally Malachai in the Harvest

CWDT is not available until you kill Malachai. Suggest moving those two bullets to the Act 5 section.

Edit: In addition, CWDT requires 43 STR. After Act 4, I only had 24 STR. The Passive tree doesn't indicate to pick up any Strength nodes until Act 6.
Last edited by UtherSRG on Jun 21, 2020, 6:15:12 PM
"
Reithan wrote:
"
UtherSRG wrote:
Questions:
I found a Vaal Arc. Is it worth using/leveling this? I'm early in Act 3 at level 29. What are the implications for using Vaal Arc vice Arc?

I picked up a Vaal Arc, too. Tried using it a little, but it levels up waaaaaay slower than the normal Arc, so the damage feel behind and I swapped back to normal Arc. Just stick it in a socket in your 2nd weapon set so it'll level while you play. :)

I'm lvl 43 now, and my Vaal Arc has caught up to Arc. Swaparoo! :D
Hi Enki, just want to know what stats would you recommend we should have in case of Life, Mana, and Shaper Dps if we want to take onto our first Sirus fight?
I was lucky enough to get an Exalt drop in Act 6 last night. Do you have any advice as to what to buy first? Is a 6L first prio when hitting maps? Assuming I am resistance-capped, what should I spent Exalt+Chaos on first?
Hi! Just a feedback on updated build.
My Arc Withc is currently on 65 lv, finishing A8. I should say I have tried the 3.10 build version on standart, and the 3.11 version is much, much more difficult to level as I feel it.
I had survivability troubles starting around 45-50 lv, so switched one wand to shield (probably good to mention the shift in leveling section).
As to the mana, I have droped the ring

and it is really helpful in levelling, having mana and covering at least one resist.
Currently (on 65 lv) the gameplay is convenient, with OK dam/def balance even w/o 2nd Labirinth points (I don`t like Labs and try to delay as much as possible with them).

So thanks for the build update once more!
And a small question from my side (to better understand the logic behind). Why is it recommended during Boss fights to activate Desecrate 2 times (not 1, not 3)? Is it to increase it duration? Or smth else?
"
Ledanika wrote:

And a small question from my side (to better understand the logic behind). Why is it recommended during Boss fights to activate Desecrate 2 times (not 1, not 3)? Is it to increase it duration? Or smth else?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Desecrate:
* Spawns 5 corpses
* Maximum of 10 corpses allowed

so we need use it 2x, to get 10 corpses,
- why not 3x? - casting 3 times does not give us more corpes.
- why not 1x? - for Essence Glutton more corpses is better, so 10 is better than 5 ;)
Thats how I see it.
"
Brimbirimbi wrote:

so we need use it 2x, to get 10 corpses,

Thanks! To my regret, I can`t yet fully catch all these things around "corpses"...
So, Essense Glutton ascendance ensure some buffs due to "corpse consuming" and Descecrate creates those "fake" corpses for Essense Glutton to consume them? With this, meaning there is no need to use Descecrate outside the boss fight, as there are anyhow the corpses to consume on regular act/atlas map? And in case of some "fat" mob on regular map, we just use Orb of Storms, w/o Descerate?
This one is my first Necro, so trying to understand rather than just to copy levelling...
del
Last edited by ramyalexis on Jun 22, 2020, 8:33:29 AM
Hello, pls how this Undertaker anointment work?
Which skills I need to use?

Thanks for answer :)
Fast question I know necro is better, But I wanted to go old school and get golems + reflect immune + somehow fit Inpulsa's Broken Heart in.

Atm testing with Crown of the inward eye + 5link pledge(lvl30 greater spell echo) -> arc+spell echo(for faster casting + 1 more echo)+controlled destr+ lightning penetration and archmage.

wrath in essence worm.

arcane cloak + second wind + arcane surge + flame dash all maxed in helm.

stone golem + lightning golem + flame golem + chaos golem + meat shield in 5L chest atm not linking to 6 before I get good inpulsa saving currency for it. last will be probly the minion life or the new minion gem that stacks more - resis debuff on hit from golems to enemy.

Then got 2 curse setup with arcanist brand + conductivity + elemental weakness + last slot is clarity maxed for mana regen.

Lastly hands have cast when damage taken + cold snap + wave of conviction.

So wanted to ask why necro don't fit Inpulsa's Broken Heart in is it just that 1 support gem that removes shock? And any good suggestions if I fit something wrong so far and what should be the last when I get pledge of hands to 6 link is it just added lightning dmg? or is there better fit?

Passive skill three is bit my own but mostly same as yours current but I get golem commander, Heart of thunder and breath of lightning from topside and Light of divinity and Holy dominion from near templar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info