Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thanks for keeping the guide updated Enki. I just finished Act 5 and so far so good. With Harvest it's nice to get sockets and links not being an issue. Also, incremental upgrades is so much easier and smoother this league. This is probably the perfect league to try SSF.

For those having trouble just follow the guide and make sure you upgrade your gear along the way and make sure to try and cap resistances and get life on each gear. Movement speed is also nice to dodge enemies. This is probably the first league where I am not over-leveled in each zone.

I will see though how far I can get into maps since that has always been the issue for me and making me quit the league.
Hey the build is really fun! First time ive played something else than melee beside bow build.

So I just reached to map stage, and i tried using the "The Agnostic" in passive tree, but it buuuuuuuuuuurns to my mana when a sudden fat dmg comes...

And for like 4-5 sec im useless cause ye of what the passive does..
Note: I have yet to du merc lab.. Important for the "The Agnostic"?

Garb of the Ephemeral is insanely strong but would normally take too much investment to wear. Its requirements can be skipped with the new Supreme Ostentation keystone that'll be available from a timeless jewel.

Where do you find this "Supreme ostentation"??

Quick question...

The Agnostic reduces max energy shield to 0, which effectively makes it a useless stat on gear. Is there a reason why we would choose energy shield gear over armor/ES gear? Or am I missing something :P
Flexira: the life flask should be filling your life up, which then gives you your mana back, I ran merc lab with agnostic (and laughed at the traps/fire)

Määdmaik: Legion drops: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Timeless_Jewel

Goobi: Much easier to get blue sockets (even with harvest crafts)

Enki: thanks for the guide!
No matter what i do,i couldn't fix the mana regen issue like in the preview video.

I know i have so many things to upgrade right now but it is a long run

I just want to fix my mana regen issue,even with the %70 lab enchant i can mostly cast only 7-8 times but in the preview video while tanking every monster he can still cast normally and somehow he has insane mana regen.

Character POB: https://pastebin.com/7VwdDbQr
Last edited by Kypxian on Jun 22, 2020, 4:29:27 PM
"
UtherSRG wrote:
"
RocketDragon wrote:
Helo, i read full guide, but i not find one information interesting me. If there was, i'm sorry. But after i get my wand
i get one more empty socket, should i leave them as it is, or put here something?

From the leveling guide: Get Bone Offering and Arcanist Brand, and link them together with Desecrate.

I'f i good understand it's only until You have on wand "Cast socketed spell when You use a skill" And i have them now and it works.
Last edited by RocketDragon on Jun 22, 2020, 3:13:29 PM
Especially with seed crafting available - I've been having a decently easy time making use of Dex/Int gear, but after playing around with numbers in PoB it seems like Str/Int might be the better choice.

With no tree changes and decent Str/Int gear with a Jade Flask of Reflexes, you should be able to hit around an estimated 30% phys reduction with around 50% miss chance.

Dex/Int with a Granite Flask of Iron Skin goes to around 25/50 miss/reduce

(This is with no changes to the Tree at the level 80 mark and basic gear)

Stacking same type gear+flask (e.g: Dex/Int with Jade flask) only hits around 55-60 with way, so going opposite flask seems better.

I don't know if going fully to non-Int gear would work, since the requirements are much higher, but hybrid gear seems like a good option, since you can also still get the affixes you want, too.
Hey maybe i didn't found it on the thread but why necromencer over elementalist ?
"
RocketDragon wrote:
Helo, i read full guide, but i not find one information interesting me. If there was, i'm sorry. But after i get my wand
i get one more empty socket, should i leave them as it is, or put here something?

-----

Hi, look in POBuilding in the spell section trigger weapon setup disabled. It shows that Descrete, spell cascade, bone offering.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info