Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
palajack wrote:
"
Rhapsodical wrote:
"
Kypxian wrote:
No matter what i do,i couldn't fix the mana regen issue like in the preview video.

I know i have so many things to upgrade right now but it is a long run

I just want to fix my mana regen issue,even with the %70 lab enchant i can mostly cast only 7-8 times but in the preview video while tanking every monster he can still cast normally and somehow he has insane mana regen.

Character POB: https://pastebin.com/7VwdDbQr

I'm also running into this issue. My current skill cost is just under 1k while I have just under 5k unallocated mana, which is rather punishing in terms of casting. Kind of makes stacking attack speed much less effective. I have higher mana regen by around 260 compared to the PoB in the first post, yet I'm still running into issues like above.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/dVpssQ7q

Same exact problem also here. I have 429 mana regen without any buff up (only Clarity) and Arc costs me 1118 mana.
There's no way I can have that mana regeneration shown in the preview video. I too have the correct 70% manareg enchantment on boots.

This is my build rn and this fixed %90 of my mana regen issues in maps,etc but there is still a lacking and still nowhere near of preview video.

https://pastebin.com/6jQjyLN6
Last edited by Kypxian on Jun 23, 2020, 9:29:44 AM
Hey, I just got back into the game after a few years. This might be a dumb question, but why do we pick 5 points for minion damage? Thanks.
"
believers wrote:
Hey, I just got back into the game after a few years. This might be a dumb question, but why do we pick 5 points for minion damage? Thanks.

Spiritual Aid notable makes increased minion damage apply to you.
For those who have the setup to consistently keep Desecrate spawning corpses but are still having issues with mana sustain, try Kitava's Teachings. Synergizes well with the build.
Hey.

I was wondering is this built for hardcore also?
Everything until act4 is easy, atc4 just recks me. 1.4k life, 400ES max resists.
Am I doing something wrong? Kinda taking too much dmg.

The last time I played this build was when it was still an elementalist. Was abit skepticle about the necromancer/archmage as I'm not familiar with the play style. But it's getting better and i'm getting the hang of it. Thanks for the guide! Cheers :D
Hi! Just to share.
Being lucky to have exalt drop from T2 map, I purchased the wand with "Trigger socketed spell" (for 16 chaos only). And it is HUUUUGE difference, really. The playstile became much more relaxed, there is enough time to control mana and life... so if you are not on ssf, I would highly recommend to invest in this.
"
Haaai wrote:
Hey.

I was wondering is this built for hardcore also?
Everything until act4 is easy, atc4 just recks me. 1.4k life, 400ES max resists.
Am I doing something wrong? Kinda taking too much dmg.

The build does seems to have issues mid-game, I struggled around act 5-8, but once I got some better gear and a few more levels it evened out and felt insanely durable/strong.

I'm hitting yellow maps now, and I'm starting to feel the squishiness again. Having mana sustain issues, as well.

I haven't had any big currency windfalls or gotten any uber luck crafting, so not sure what to do at this point.
Last edited by Reithan on Jun 23, 2020, 1:25:32 PM
"
For those who have the setup to consistently keep Desecrate spawning corpses but are still having issues with mana sustain, try Kitava's Teachings. Synergizes well with the build.

Also, really recommend binding Arcane Cloak to left click to ensure maximum up-time of higher-level Arcane Surge. This will help both with mana sustain and survivability (and also gives you one fewer button to manage).

Personally, this is the tankiest version of the build I've ever played, far and away. I had no trouble with the campaign whatsoever. If you're having trouble, pay a lot of attention to the Arc, Arcane Cloak, and Arcanist Brand gem setups; every gem in them is integral to the mechanical interactions that underpin the build. Get at least two 4Ls and a 3L with the right colors and it should get you through the acts with no problem. Stack as much mana as is feasible, start saving rares for chaos recipe as soon as you hit act 9, get any blue 6L as soon as you can afford it, and, if you're in trade league, spend 1-4 chaos on cheap rare gear pieces with just basic mana/life/resists.

Also, I recommend skipping the Agnostic until you're into mapping and have stronger mana sustain. You can really screw the pooch taking this too early.
Last edited by WorderMostFoul on Jun 23, 2020, 1:53:02 PM
"
"
believers wrote:

Spiritual Aid notable makes increased minion damage apply to you.

Welp, that was an easy answer. Should've seen that myself, thank you mate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info