Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I just rolled metallic fossils man reasonably cheap and hop for a good outcome but can alt spam to plus3 I tended to risk a annul orb to clear a shit suffix or two to get a good damage roll lightning damage or spell. and trigger socketed gem when using a spell for wave on conviction but in enlist guide there is a link to his crafting guide for this by the staffs cheers
Rarity: Rare
Victory Goad
Primordial Staff
--------
Staff
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 56-169 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.20%
Attacks per Second: 1.15
Weapon Range: 13
--------
Requirements:
Level: 61
Str: 99
Int: 99
--------
Sockets: G R
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
+18% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff (implicit)
--------
+3 to Level of all Lightning Spell Skill Gems

Just got this staff. How should i go about crafting this?
Thanks.
Not sure if ill get a response but i love the build. i just started PoE and this was my first build. I'm hitting pretty good dps but my only problem is getting 1 shot alot. im at around 4.7k life. If anyone sees this and could go to my account and check my gear and passives and possibly give me tips. Thanks <3
"
R4reF0rm wrote:
Not sure if ill get a response but i love the build. i just started PoE and this was my first build. I'm hitting pretty good dps but my only problem is getting 1 shot alot. im at around 4.7k life. If anyone sees this and could go to my account and check my gear and passives and possibly give me tips. Thanks <3

I've checked a bit your character and first of all you do not have the Mind over Matter node unlocked. That is essential for reducing the damage you recieve in the build.

Secondly you are missing some life nodes. You should priorize those small nodes (for example, you don't have the ones around Written in Blood, Blood Siphon or Purity of Flesh).

Thirdly, your coat is kind of mediocre. The options given in the build are way better for either sustain (life, % of your life is given to Energy shield) or damage.

Finally, not sure if you have the resistances at maximum, but if you don't you should priorize them before other damage modifiers, that is essential.

I have not gone in depth, but I hope this helps you.
Last edited by Amaguan on May 25, 2020, 3:41:38 AM
i think im doing something wrong i die a lot and seem to be having a hard time clearing high lvl maps fast would like an opinion on my build here is character link.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Warriorphil/characters
As a new player, I really have to thank you for this detailed guide, it was a blast going through the acts!

Now I've hit brick wall though when it comes to progressing, however I'm not sure if it's about my gear/passives or just my lack of experience (and a really old computer - can't really avoid deaths if the screen freezes for a couple of seconds every now and then). So if anyone would like to take a look at my stuff (should this be good enough to beat Sirius, Mastermind etc once I gain a little know-how?) and maybe give a pointer on what I should focus on to upgrade, that'd be greatly appreciated!

I haven't gotten around to PoB yet, but skillbar gives me 200k arc dmg, 200% cast speed, 50% chance and 500% multiplier - do those numbers sound like anything they should be?

im going to give it a go to go back two increased crit stike and ill have around 4k evation see how the def go's for it...
shit dont
When you change the build for the next league, do you suppose there could be a version that dual wields two 1h wands?
Is that viable for the endgame?
Would be great to possibly avoid the need for a 6link staff
Hey i got every unique flask including bottle faith, in the build it said to keep one magic flask for warding, what flask should i take out instead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info