Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hello there, I just wanted to thank you for the great guide. I am new to this game and it is so much fun to play with :)
Enki what do you think about dual wielding Shimmeron and running all golems (except for carrion), the golems buff effect should be able to tank the degen and grant a decent amount of damage right?
hello, i just started hitting maps and doing decently well. but 1 thing is that i notice with the focus on life and ES, there's not much room for armour/evasion or other defensive stats besides resists. Any tips on armour?
@super_china_man the build utilizes the ES and the mana pool to absorb most of the damage, provided you get enough mana and es regen you should rarely take a lot of damage to your hp. Unless your play style is like mine and you end up face tanking alot of mobs then its possible to hyave some difficulties. Laos I run a slightly modified version with more defense and some damage stats are out of order from what enkis POB has you follow.
Last edited by Psylent on May 18, 2020, 3:32:01 PM
"
PeterGriefin wrote:
Hello fellow arc users! Im a new player and im kinda stuck, started dying a lot and my progress halted. If any1 could be so kind as to check my gear and let me know what i should focus on upgrading?

If you are dying a lot I would consider swapping out the ring you are using for assassins mark for a vermillion ring and replace the gloves with a version that has enfeeble so you can get more hp overall and debuffs. Craft +1 to minimum power charges on the ring to claw back some dps.

A good staff could increase your dps by 50%. I would start by looking for one with 70%+ spell damage and the +3 lightning gems with a spare suffix for the crafted mod. A good crit damage to spells roll is another strong option.

It might be better to swap your watcher's eye for one with a wrath mod, it will help your mapping more than the zealotry mod and will be about the same dps on bosses.

Hello, I don't understand why we take Eldrich Battery in the passive tree but we also take the Devouring Diadem. I might of missed something I'm sorry. So what would be the alternative passive tree for Devouring Diadem ? Your guide is insanely well written, a lot of love from France. <3
"
Lensy_ wrote:
Hello, I don't understand why we take Eldrich Battery in the passive tree but we also take the Devouring Diadem. I might of missed something I'm sorry. So what would be the alternative passive tree for Devouring Diadem ? Your guide is insanely well written, a lot of love from France. <3

You unskill EB (and the 2 int nodes leading to it) from your tree once you have a Devouring Diadem. You put a point in the 4% reduced mana reserved to the southwest of Chaos Inoculation (it leads to Influence). The other 2 points you can use to further follow the skill tree, or maybe for some points in a cluster jewel.
I'm enjoying the way arc works with herald, obviously it is vastly overpowered, but I want to take arc into the next league, is this the best Arc build out there? Is there a different Arc build with more DPS?
IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
is it quite normal to sell items now ready for next league wil these items go down ie awakened gems etc etc

is it worth selling some gear ready for next league invested alot hope theres not to much change
Last edited by matthew222 on May 21, 2020, 12:43:48 AM
I'm thinking of crafting my staff as the things available on the PS4 market are just bad, nowhere near even the mid-tier listed in this guide.

Given this builds popularity, maybe there's advice somewhere on how to craft your own eclipse staff like the one needed for this build? I know the basics but don't know what's the best path in this case. Don't mind sinking a lot of currency, the league is ending anyway so that sounds like a cool little project to do before 3.11 drops.
Last edited by AlCohonez on May 23, 2020, 5:29:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info