Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
matthew222 wrote:
what mean't to ask is does your es change when you have the :10% damage taken from mana before life" its a shaper mod i have on my chest t1 so mom is 30 plus this 10. what is your es going to be ?

You're saying your damage taken from mana before life is 40% overall.

So you want your ES to be equal to 67% of your life value, i.e. [1/(1-40%)] - 1 = 67%.
Last edited by mtotheroo on May 14, 2020, 8:31:37 AM
thanks

run pretty well opt out spider for disciple
Hiya i just had a quick look at this build as i'm itching to do an arc build, just one question about your choice of weapon, is it possible to make the build work with 2 void batteries? or would i have to change the build drasitically?
Came back to PoE after a long break and decided to SFF this build and it is a beast! Blazing through everything very well. I'm finishing Act IV normal and the Delirium in Kaom's Dream just dropped a 6L Tabula Rasa on me! First one ever. I'm quite psyched.
Hello fellow arc users! Im a new player and im kinda stuck, started dying a lot and my progress halted. If any1 could be so kind as to check my gear and let me know what i should focus on upgrading?
Hey guys so I am finally starting to get to "mid-game/end-game" I am doing T7-10 maps with not too much difficulty and dying here and there, but the bosses are starting to feel tough. I was wondering if someone could take a look at my character and let me know what I should work on upgrading. I know I don't have a jewel in one of my slots in the passive tree but I am working on getting it. My budget currently is around 2ex if that matters.
Last edited by EvoBurst on May 16, 2020, 1:29:48 PM
Witch get priority corrupted curse on gloves enfeeble first or assassin’s Mark first? anyone??
Last edited by matthew222 on May 16, 2020, 9:13:10 PM
deleted
Last edited by AlCohonez on May 17, 2020, 4:38:20 AM
can i use this build with dual wands?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info